Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mikeymad

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikeymad

  1. cha ching...
  2. Tuesday Local Brew Wrapping up the Russian Rivers that I have. RR Consecration... I was not into sour beers before... But I can appreciate them.. Cheers,
  3. Out of the list I would run right to the 12yo Cask Strength. As far as the new 14yo 1996's - I received the following from my plowed friends "None of the new finished 14 yos are worthy given their price point IMO." Does not really mean that they are not a worthy dram - just not right for the price point. Some of the cask finished ones can turn very nice, but I have found that they need to be open for a while (oxidation) up to a year or two in some cases, before they are really are integrated on the palate. (why I have a lot of open bottles I guess) Price on the 15 is not too bad with discount. But it tastes a lot better at about $75. Cheers,
  4. Grahame's house:
  5. Dangerous question to ask me The 15y is a good beverage... I really like the newer 18yo right now. I don't like to give advise (spending your money) without bases (i.e. what your looking for). But with a list of bottles and prices, I can give a recommendation (have had most of the standard bottlings) I am not sure what series you are talking about... but I have had a few 12yo springers in various cases: Springbank 12yo 1995 (56.1%, Original Bottling, Cream, /592, cask 96/274, d:6.95, b:4.07) Springbank 12yo 1995 (55.3%, Original Bottling, Amantillado, d:6.95, b:4.09, cask 96/255, /577) Springbank 12yo 1996 (56.3%, Original Bottling, Fino, butt 96/262) They were all good. But not better than a standard 15yo at about the same price. They are interesting enough to try if you have a good price. Cask strength helps, and they will give more of a cask influence. There is a new 1996 14yo series out right now (was not sure if you meant these). Cheers,
  6. Just a lighting effect with the lamp.. Had that the other day with an Ardbeg... will have to work out the lighting for future reference...
  7. Nope... and I am fine with that
  8. After dinner relaxing... --> Delamain 1938 Cognac - Reserve De La Famille (not a small bottle or pour - BIG Ass glass...)
  9. out of those I would pick the Springer... but you didn't go wrong.
  10. I like the BB12yo... great drinker...
  11. No work day is wine day..... no? Little Aussie Shiraz... Oh yeah... and Bacon!
  12. Nice... Bacon strikes again!!
  13. yep -- spam musubi
  14. that looks like my car
  15. ---> Springbank 2001/ 10yo 57.5%
  16. Black Bull 30yo 50% (blend) and a pipe full of 611 blend from ludwig's san anselmo (very nice combo)
  17. Peter Asplund Quartet - 2005 - Lochiel'S Warning while I enjoy a little pipe tobacco
  18. ^^ That is a true statement .. I use to live in San Anselmo...
  19. glad your still around... cheers
  20. I'm just saying..... Salty - fatty - with a nice crisp white wine...
  21. So you have never moved the fridge since you bought your house in 2003... ?? How bad could it be... ?? ... oh....... I see.... Much better now though.....
  22. Very Nice Al.... My Mom has a 3rd generation Ice chest that I am campaigning for myself...
  23. SPAM and Beans..
  24. BV 2006 Chardonnay (North Coast - Signet) Oh Yeah - and SPAM and Beans... !!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.