Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mikeymad

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mikeymad

  1. good call - I just tend to use my ety4 when I need plugs...
  2. 7 bottles of Mac to go.. I will never make it... skipping to the better stuff... --> Macallan 1985/20yo 50% Old Malt Cask bottling
  3. dang... will have to take up double residency...
  4. will be fun when my local brews get to Escondido...
  5. From my UK friend WillieJJ... --> Macallan 18yo 56.9% SMWS 24.104 "A chocolate box at Christmas" 70cl
  6. Love the 70's Mac's... saving a '73 and '71 for another day.... --> Macallan 1986/18yo 46% Murray McDavid Mission Bottling
  7. three more old shots 1922: 1909: 1912:
  8. ...only problem with Mac's on Thursday is that it slows me down.. I spend too much time nosing them.... yummy
  9. upgrading.... --> Macallan 1987/18yo 43% OB (love this stuff)
  10. Start on the young side.. --> Macallan 1997/9yo 46% Murray McDavid bottling Almost the same level in the glass and bottle. ed: finished in Ridge Zin casks
  11. 1910:
  12. hmmm I think I will look for some Macallan tonight.... might be fun
  13. nice up to 'fortified' beer levels
  14. /\/\ that should keep you regular...
  15. 1909
  16. I like where you are going... but it kind of sounds like a couple of ladies you take home from the bar at the end of a long night...
  17. You got the trick... I got the treat.... Was surprised how much I felt the effects of the 80+ml of the R25... it is good stuff. Cheers.
  18. thx ric - I always thought of just the power supply upgrade.. but since getting the touch last month I had not looked into other changes... let the tweaking begin.
  19. I pretty much avoid hangovers by taking B1 tablets during the beverage evening... ~200ml... it just works based on many plowed gatherings...
  20. 1911:
  21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZFRys3bJE
  22. same pour vs. gc... so right around 40ml... Oh Crap... Can't pour it back now!! oh well.... Head 2 Head... Ed> hmmm imgur was not loading... had to go back to photobucket
  23. My heart is from North Dakota - but my liver belongs to Texas..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.