mikeymad
High Rollers
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: What are you listening to Part the Third
Everything posted by mikeymad
-
slower forum
F'nA to the Maple bacon bar.... I went to Voodoo - should have tried Too and Tres (too far away) as well just to see how the quality control is.. next time.
- Which Cooking Are You?
-
Thank You Todd
In and Done... Thx again.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^^ this
- Making a Head-Case Wine?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Kaiser Chiefs -- Souvenir
-
Happy birthday NightWoundsTime
taken too young... posthumous Birthday wishes Matt. Cheers....
-
DIY "Retro" Blue Hawaii Build Thread
lump is right - it is almost beaten into a sphere.
-
slower forum
- Fostex TH-900 -- $2K flagship headphone from Fostex is super sexy and closed
google points me to HeadRoom (not in stock) -- http://www.headphone.com/headphones/fostex-th-900.php and Moon (in stock) -- http://www.moon-audio.com/fostex-th900-flagship-dynamic-headphones.html- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Went to a Family Reunion last Month and there were a couple of them.. We would get together for group photos and you would see... some cameras and then ipad heads Say Cheese....- Happy birthday archosman!
Happy Birthday - Cheers!- Happy Birthday en480c4!
Happy Birthday.....- Shows without a bad episode
- Shows without a bad episode
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Boy - 2012 - Natural Friends- slower forum
World’s most expensive speakers will cost you nearly $5,000,000- DIY "Retro" Blue Hawaii Build Thread
like the cage look....- slower forum
The thrill of victory - ah I will miss the Olympics iam shuch the baad ass biker... get off me!- Happy belated birthday Grandpappy Headphone.
happy birthday Tyll - cheers. your beats are in the mail...- What are you listening to Part the Third
Jukebox The Ghost - 2012 - Safe Travels- Thank You Todd
I realized that I don't have anyone from here on FB.. so I ended up poking around the other site for some nurishment.. came up with nothing.. so I would just go back to hitting the refresh on my my d-_-b browser bookmark all weekend. Thanks again for bringing us back together.- slower forum
totally worth the wait.... ah missed you guys...- Thank You Todd
Hells Yeah! --- many thanks... good to be home....- What are you listening to Part the Third
Agreed Steve.. I was listening... and was having a hard time picking out the instuments (granted just laptop at work).. so I just dropped it in there to take a look. And it just looked to me like most things were pushed a bit. But I should try a critical listen at home to see if it holds true. cheers - Fostex TH-900 -- $2K flagship headphone from Fostex is super sexy and closed
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.