Everything posted by mikeymad
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Johnathan Blake - 2012 - The Eleventh Hour
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
2012 Taxes Filed - Thanks TurboTax...
-
Post what you're watching
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- slower forum
-
Formula 1 Thread
I have been lurking... I plan to just avoid this thread until I have seen the race (I always watch the race no matter what, live or download).. So I have no problem with people posting and talking about results - as long as they are pretty much limited to here (this thread that is). It is up to me at that point. It worked out pretty well last year - just about all chat was contained in the Austin thread. If I come across a "cheers to button win", or "can't believe what happened to Alonzo" -- in the Drinking Now Thread - that is when I get mad -- Cheerfulmikeymad becomes madmikeymad Other than that -- Super happy to have F1 back this weekend... I am pretty sure I will watch about 12 hours of coverage all together. (FP1 in 3 days!) Got to check out new teams and cars. Only have watched a couple hours from first test day. Cheers Mikey
-
Deals
I have a lot of them - but that is a good price... hmmmm
-
slower forum
- Happy Birthday, Fitz!
Happy Birthday Ryan.... Cheers --- And now what did you do TODAY?
great self pic- And now what did you do TODAY?
http://youtu.be/51_jvVrfEH0?t=40s- What are you listening to Part the Third
Side 2 is where I live now.- What are you listening to Part the Third
indeed- What are you listening to Part the Third
SACD- And now what did you do TODAY?
Thanks for the pics shelly- What are you listening to Part the Third
Just finished - Styx - Grand Illusion (remaster) Just starting - Pink Floyd - Wish you were here (SACD)- Happy Birthday Seed Lady
Happy Birthday -- Cheers...- Your recent music purchases
One of these with a few new SACD's on their way soon... btw - this remaster by steve is great.- What are you listening to Part the Third
The Lone Bellow: Tiny Desk Concert http://www.npr.org/event/music/173422704/the-lone-bellow-tiny-desk-concert?autoplay=true- Balsamic
Currently I am using ... Really like it... Use it for chicken sauces now and then.. and over mixed leafy greens ... and with good oil for bread dippen goodness. Just picked this up at Costco... just on a whim -- will report back when open.- slower forum
+1 for all types of reasons....- Balsamic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn0TTvlL_mY- Losing my ass!
Good to hear your progress. to share: I am down about 30# since the holidays. But not really from any diet. I was getting up to a weight where I started to feel uncomfortable all the time. I realized that I was eating when I was not really hungry, eating when it was 'time' to eat, when I was bored, when I around others that were eating. So I made a very conscious and simple choice to only eat when I am hungry, and eat slower so that know when I have enough (I am lucky that I have enough will power to do this).. Turns out - I am not that hungry that often. Sure my eating schedule is way out of whack now, but if I am not hungry, I don't eat until I am. Sometimes I don't eat all day until dinner, sometimes I wake up hungry, I just wait until my body tells me to eat, then I do. Granted there are times with friends and family when the time is dictated, then I use portion control to only eat to get by, and save extras for leftovers later (when I am hungry). I am not advocating this method for anyone. Some would consider it a starvation method. Not at all, I eat when I am hungry, and only eat enough to fill that hunger. I have lots of reserves (which my body is using right now). I would assume that this will balance out for me at some point. Where I will get hungry more often when I have less reserves for my body to pull on, and I will naturally need to intake more often to balance it out. It will be interesting to see where that balance is.. I don't have a target weight that I am trying to get to... and because this is not really a diet (have not changed a thing that I eat)... It is a change in lifestyle, this is just the way I eat now. Keep us up on your progress. Interested in the blood numbers. I will be taking a look at mine when I get into balance... Cheers, Mikey- On Bacon
- Happy Birthday, Nate!
Happy Birthday -- Cheers...- Which Cooking Are You?
cooked and eaten... homemade pasta filled with quark (German cheese)/spinach.. with a butter/sage topping. did not have pasta machine or rolling pin (thought I did) - so pasta was a little thick.. but overall super tasty.. - Happy Birthday, Fitz!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.