Everything posted by mikeymad
-
What are you Grilling now?
two limes couple stocks of Rosemary off the back porch fresh oregano Mint Thyme good slosh of Olive Oil salt and pepper to taste all chopped up and sealed in vacuum seal for about 1.5 hours.. Grill super hot... eat... nap....
-
What are you Grilling now?
Minutes later
-
What are you Grilling now?
Those look great... Rack Wednesday here.. lamb
-
RIP someone or another
Cheers Bruce.. best to family Bigguy...
-
Formula 1 Thread
Wow.. what a really good race.. I am glad that merc called it in the end (fought til the last few laps).. very good racing all the way... It has been a long time since I have seen a really good race... very sad for Button, happy for Massa for a strong race.. Hard to see the Italians putting up a fight this year. More races like this please.....
-
Happy Birthday mulveling!!
Cheers Mike - Happy Birthday...
-
Happy 40th dsavitsk!
Happy Birthday Doug.. -- Cheers
-
Formula 1 Thread
Ha... indeed. And also thinking about Masa... It is the Second Race, and you are calling out Team orders? Come on - lets race for a bit.
- Whisk[e]y-Case
-
Formula 1 Thread
Crazy Quali - and okay race - but in the end I liked a lot of it.. I liked (most of) the results.. And I liked Masa not following orders.. Still getting use to the new rules..
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Ate this... from some trucks Filled this With this....
-
Happy Birthday Duggeh!
To the land of my Fav beverage - Cheers Doug... Happy Birthday.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Mikey needs stew... Also it must be nice to live in a world were a bottle of Founders is an ingredient.... enjoy...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
^^ this
-
Top Five Favorite Albums Ever?
Just the Song? or the A Night at the Opera Album? (I am fine either way)..
-
Top Five Favorite Albums Ever?
how did I let the Keenan bands slip through my list...??
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
getting around to the last feedbands release Lynx 2014 Light up Your Lantern Nice all the way around - more mellow than other feedband releases - but I like a lot.
-
Which Cooking Are You?
cool - thx
-
Which Cooking Are You?
I think I made one major mistake.. I did the first rise (see what happens), then did the second rise in a glass bowl (see if it comes back). I tried to be as gentile as possible getting it onto a sheet, but it still lost lots of air (knowing that a 3rd rise was not really in the cards). So, my next phase is to get my starter going.. get a nice first rise.. punch down and then form the bread on a sheet (what I did not do).. wait for the second rise.. and then bake away.. but open for any advise/tips.. Cheers, Mikey
-
Which Cooking Are You?
made a wild yeast starter a few weeks back.. it was doing good over the weekend so I made my first loaf. the 'Ignacio Madrid MGM sour reserve'... Pretty good -- will work on making it better..
-
Cool Kickstarter/Indiegogo Campaigns
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/97033867/wave-hooks
-
Emotiva Pro Airmotiv powered speakers
ah to sell more stuff.. I use my volume controls all the time. the cutaway stealth look should cut down on its radar signature.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
missy
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
if we are voting - I really like first image better (both are very good)..
-
Happy Birthday to The DOTU aka Voltron aka Al!
Happy Birthday Al....