Everything posted by mikeymad
-
RIP someone or another
RIP -- Songwriter - Rod Temperton "Rock with You" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Temperton
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I have more music than evening (5 more lps).. another time. Grabbed a random CD from the Mozart symphony collection, symphonies 16-19 From of course.. Sir Neville Marriner conducting the Academy of St. Martin in the fields
-
What are you smoking right now?
How did I miss the post with all the signatory bottles in the window!?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Mozart - flute and oboe concertos - Sir Neville Marriner conducting the Academy of St. Martin in the fields.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Vivaldi - The Four Seasons - Sir Neville Marriner conducting the Academy of St. Martin in the fields.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Mozart Requiem- Sir Neville Marriner conducting the Academy and Chorus of the St. Martin in the fields. (RIP)
-
RIP someone or another
fuck - his recordings with Academy of St Martin in the Fields are some of the greats - will listen tonight.... (probably Mozart's Requiem) RIP
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Happy Anniversary
-
Happy Birthday Steve (ironbutt)
Happy Birthday Steve - I hope some half speed masters are coming your way soon. -- Cheers
-
Happy Birthday Wayne!
Happy Birthday Wayne -- Cheers ---
- RIP someone or another
-
Which Cooking Are You?
Improvise..
-
RIP someone or another
^^This - I see no other reports
-
Happy Birthday Hopstretch!
All kinds of win on your Birthday - Happy Birthday Stretch ... Cheers...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It did sound great...
-
RIP someone or another
(my first Ignore)
-
Cool Kickstarter/Indiegogo Campaigns
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m24-powered-speakers-from-peachtree-audio-bluetooth-usb#/ Little speaker that maybe can - I like the options for the price.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
- See You on the 7th!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
pure pop- See You on the 7th!
- See You on the 7th!
- Which Cooking Are You?
for the Sous-Vide ers out there ... How to finish the steak...- RIP someone or another
I liked John - RIP- Death By Carbs - Bread and Dough Making
So I found a place with Millet Flour, So I have been playing with various combos over the last few weeks. Hit on a pretty good one. Millet/Barley Wild Yeast Sourdough AP - 600g 50% Whole - 300g 25% Millet - 150g 12.5% Barley - 150g 12.5% H20 - 1025g 87% Salt - 30g Bake was @500F covered for 12 Minutes @450F uncovered for 13 @450F on oven rack for 20 A little dense, but good posture and texture - the Millet does not help with the rise, but adds lovely flavor. It has a lovely sweetnes along with the grain and sour notes. Coated with cracked Barley for extra crunchy goodness bits. Second loaf. (I want to play with some Indian Millet next) Cheers...
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.