Everything posted by guzziguy
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
For those interested, you can buy their organic version at Amazon. It's just a bit pricey. Or you can buy the non-organic version at Zabar's for a more reasonable price.
-
On Bacon
Sounds like a great plot for a new movie, Soylent Pig.
-
Happy birthday jpelg!
Happy Birthday! :prettyprincess:
-
Montreal, stuff to see & do?
She's his Brompton guru.
-
Head-Case Fantasy Football
No biscuit for Brent!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
The Kirk certainly comes fully loaded.
-
Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday, Jack! :prettyprincess:
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Condolences, Knucks. Living in Santa Maria would make me (more) unstable. @Greg. Why do you assume that the cheetah is a male? Maybe some issues here.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Jacob wants it for a recipe.
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
What everybody else is saying. Your Kirk looks better with each new picture. Can't wait to see the final one with it completed.
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
Well, what do you expect when you get a cable from Mikhail?
-
Google Android OS
I bought a Galaxy S4 Active today from Best Buy. Does the group here recommend for or against the extended warranty offered by Best Buy? Typically I don't touch extended warranties but I'm a bit sensitive after having issues with iPhones. Also, could you please recommend a protective case for it. Thanks in advance for your advice.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
Here are the results from my appointment at the Apple Store. The Genius quickly decided that the phone was broken and looked up the warranty status. Since this was a replacement for a previously damaged phone, it was out of warranty even though it was under a year old. The Genius immediately attempted to upgrade me to another iPhone. I said no thanks and today bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Hopefully it will be more robust than the iPhone 3GS phones I had.
-
Top 100 best written shows, voted by Writers Guild of America
Like so many things in life, the list is just somebodies' opinions.
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I agree. Your Kirk looks great. I'm sure that you'll have many months of enjoyment with it until you start jonesing for another new bike.
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
mil-spec gremlins and pixie dust? Jacob is in trouble then. He ate the cookie.
-
Custom IEMs
I like mine though I don't listen to them very often. They were quite the value IEM for me.
-
Custom IEMs
There's a review of 24 top of the line custom IEMs on InnerFidelity. You might want to take a peek at it.
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
No wonder they went bankrupt.
-
Sound Proofing
Maybe he could give his neighbors headphones.
-
Sound Proofing
Justin, are you renting or do you own. If it's the latter, there are some construction things you can do. Otherwise, I suggest that you use your headphones at times when loud music would annoy your neighbors.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
Thanks. Replacing broken phones seems to be what an Apple Genius does best. I don't think that there will be a problem.
-
Offbeat Question of the Day
@ Jacob - I don't know either. I was just wondering. I'll try to remember to ask them in the afterlife. @ Carl - Was it dune all or most of the way to the telegraph office? Maybe the Wrights were so focused on the flying machine that they never gave a thought about what they would do once it flew. Not knowing is one of the reasons I called this an offbeat question. Hopefully other people will have some too.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
It says "Speck". Oops, that's the cover. Its Model No. is A1303. After looking it up, you are correct, it's a 3GS. Since I don't know the difference between a 3, 3G and 3GS, it doesn't matter much to me. It does matter to the Genius who will give me a replacement tomorrow, though.
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
It says "AT&T 3G" on the title bar.