Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

guzziguy

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by guzziguy

  1. Ah, I can see them if I squint.
  2. It would be better if you could photoshop in a pair of headphones.
  3. Do you know any?
  4. Tito Puente - Goza Mi Timbal
  5. Happy Birthday! :prettyprincess:
  6. bass, that is.
  7. How do you make music with a bass. I mean, isn't the base the "viola of rock and roll"?
  8. guzziguy replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Restaurant dependent. It's also probably regulated by the state. I regularly see "18% gratuity added for parties over 6 people".
  9. Panasonic RP HTX7-P1 The price is right ($26-$50). They sound very good for the price. They are light weight and comfortable.
  10. guzziguy replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Shit, the water's the most reasonably priced item on the bill.
  11. Shouldn't you just make 4 loctal->octal adapters in honor of the amps SP heritage?
  12. guzziguy replied to Duggeh's topic in Meets
    Stacy and I will come Thursday and leave Monday morning. Looking forward to seeing what you have, Doug.
  13. Happy Birthday John! :prettyprincess: Have a large Pliny the Elder. Have another one for me.
  14. guzziguy replied to GPH's topic in Do It Yourself
    Thanks. That's what I had hoped to hear. Does this mean that I don't need Marc's matching circuit in post #113 in the "Group Build: Discrete Single Ended JFET Amp". Is matching by measuring hfe sufficient?
  15. guzziguy replied to GPH's topic in Do It Yourself
    I know what one does with the other measurements, and think I understand how to measure hfe with the VC-99. The question I have is what do you do with the results? In other words, what is measuring the hfe of transistors good for?
  16. guzziguy replied to n_maher's topic in Do It Yourself
    Nate can always call it "The Colossus of Seacrest".
  17. Which is more expensive, the Kosta Browne or the things you got the molds for?
  18. Worse, they shouldn't be implying that they are offering large discounts if they are not.
  19. That was really mean of him. What are you going to send him to get even?
  20. Sometimes it's burnout, for both the wine and the taster.
  21. I love the "reviews" on the website, two one or two line testimonials, one from a business partner, who sells RWA equipment, and the other from another MOT. I'm sure that they are complete and unbiased.
  22. Definitely wine changes over time. However, some of the blind tests in the article was wine from the same bottle served several times during the day. Now, the wine could change during that time, but one would expect the results to consistently follow the change (i.e. (almost) everybody would agree how it changed in their ratings), but that didn't happen. Works for me except I change it as above.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.