Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

guzziguy

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by guzziguy

  1. Reubens are also a good medium for sauerkraut.
  2. Maybe the fact that it sounds better has something to do with the different sound signatures of the 13 vs. the 16. If it sounds so good, I would just enjoy it and not worry about the drivers.
  3. Lovenox, coumadin and diltiazem. Unfortunately this means no alcohol for a while.
  4. Happy Birthday, Jim! :prettyprincess: I hope that you have a great one. Enjoy the day.
  5. guzziguy replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Not enough. They are going to have to pay me more than $9.84 to get me to take it.
  6. Andrew, do you have security turned on your wireless network or is it public? If it's the latter, set up security and try again.
  7. Happy Birthday! :prettyprincess:
  8. guzziguy replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    It kind of reminds me of playing Bejeweled, only this one is more irritating. The Lancia prototype gives the Pontiac Aztek a run for the money in the competition for ugliest car ever created.
  9. Condolences to Todd.
  10. Not yet. I'm pretty much being Sennheiser'ed a la Steve's stand.
  11. Spent 3 hours yesterday in the ER with atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. I finally converted (i.e. returned to normal heat beat/rate) while I was sleeping last night. I get an echo cardiogram next week and a meeting with a cardiologist to see where we go from here. This wasn't surprising as the condition is common and runs in my family. Such is life.
  12. Yes, and I may actually get them someday. Maybe not though.
  13. Well, there goes everybody else's chance to win.
  14. I'm interested but have one question. You're not allowing Colin to participate, right?
  15. Happy Birthday, Andrew. :prettyprincess: I hope you had a great one with lots of wonderful things. But remember, friends don't let friends drink Pinotage. So don't drink it.
  16. Happy Birthday Deepak! :prettyprincess:
  17. You should work for the Halifax Chamber of Commerce. You just came up with their new campaign: "Retire in Halifax. It's a great place to die"
  18. Shoot, at this point in my diy career, most BOM entries are this cryptic.
  19. Did you forget to apply Lemma 22.1?
  20. Very nice. Did you do anything fun in St. Louis while you were there? It's actually a fun town to visit.
  21. I have mine and use it for my speaker setup. It was modded by SACDmods and sounds better than stock. I've had to replace the transport one time so far. It was easy to do working with Dr. Art.
  22. The secret to being successful in life is honesty and sincerity. Once you lean to fake those the rest is easy. Every successful politician knows this.
  23. That's better for the bass, but now won't the treble suffer?
  24. I was wondering something. It's very horizontal. Can the bass get through all that horizontalness?
  25. Yep, it's called audiophilia nervosa. It's a terrible disease in which the sufferer always thinks the sound is better on the other side of the fence, and it's rampant. However without it, there wouldn't be any high end audio as it wouldn't be economically feasible if most listeners didn't regularly turn over their gear.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.