Everything posted by swt61
-
Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
The big 3 1/4 hp Triton is the best handheld router I've used to date. It's built lower than the competition, which pretty much eliminates that top heavy element. Even though a smaller router can be more nimble, this Triton is really comfortable to use, and the extra power can be very handy for harder wood species. Since this is Head Case, I'd recommend the Triton MOF001 And the Triton TRA002
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
And BTW, in that veign, if you haven't watched this documentary, it's certainly worth a look...
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I completely agree. As I've aged I've come to the conclusion that we owe so much to so many blues artist and Black musicians in general. But at the very top of that list is Robert Johnson.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
I think the implementation will make or break it. I was thinking the exact same thing. Really gives interest and texture to the project.- What TV show are you watching now?
- Happy Birthday Todd!
- Head Case Motorsports
- What are you reading now?
https://www.anchoragememories.com/the-mother-moose-tv-show.html- What are you reading now?
Brushing up on the poems of Robert Service. I learned of his work very early in childhood, as he's quite popular in Alaska. My High school was named Robert Service High. We had a local TV celebrity in Anchorage named Larry Beck, who went to all the grade schools reciting Robert Service poems.- RIP someone or another
Oh wow! RIP Kirstie- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
Nobody knows what the hell we're talking about.- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
Looks like an excellent spot for Mary Ann Singleton and Mouse to put their beers.- Happy Birthday Tom (bozebuttons)
Happy Birthday!- What are you listening to Part the Third
While you might not be fond of the album cover, I know you must approve of the chair? I'm quite fond of the shoes. As the saying goes, Al Green could sing the phone book and make it sound good. Oh damn, now I have to explain a phone book for many of our members.- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
I remember fondly listening to that 8 track, in my best friend's Father's 1972 Ford F150 4x4. I see dead ads.- Pepper please - suggestions for a pepper mill that is
This is the winner of America's Test Kitchen peppermill comparison. https://a.co/d/iCQBYgl- What TV show are you watching now?
- What TV show are you watching now?
Already catching some mistakes. In episode two it's posted to be June of 1961 and they pan the street, where there is a Stingray Corvette. The Stingray debuded in 1963.- What TV show are you watching now?
It's really strange seeing Sacha in a dramatic role. But, as is true with so many great comedians, they usually prove to be excellent dramatic actors.- What are you listening to Part the Third
So, just a catnap then?- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
I see the 3M is closer to $500. Not sure what I was looking at for $1,200. The Surfprep is about $50 higher.- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
I've been using the 3M Cubitron II lately. I like it a lot. I've heard great things about the 3M Xtract sander, but $1,200 doesn't make sense for a jobsite sander.- Which Cooking Are You?
Of course it's well known that I'm a butt conisour. And Halibut is one of my favorite buts/butts. - Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.