Everything posted by swt61
-
Pass Pearl PCBs and related parts
luvdunhill and I will be spicing them up with wood panels in the recesses. Probably a nice Rosewood for me, and Pine for luvdunhill. Just kidding Marc.
- What did you do today?
-
My first thread up here, anybody know me:)
Hey Blackmore, good to see you over here.
-
What did you do today?
Yes but he makes a black eye and a scarf look good.
-
What did you do today?
Well thank you Reks, that was very informative.
-
What did you do today?
Nice JB, is it for you?
-
What did you do today?
Oh that's what that was for. Too bad I was listening to Ozzy when the package arrived.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Nice Marc!
-
Pass Pearl PCBs and related parts
- slow forum
That's the attitude JB, if you're going to be a gay man be the best damn queen this world has ever seen. I'll cheer you on from the sidelines.- Clothing brands you liked as an adolescent
Oh hell yeah Angel Flights FTW! I had an Angel Flights three piece polyester suit, it's what I wore for my senior picture. Complete with extra large collared silky shirt, unbuttoned w/gold chain and perfectly feathered hair. According to everyone who denies being a disco guy, I'm the only one who listened and danced to it. Cheezy? Heck yeah, but while the jocks were listening to Rush, I was at the club dancing with their girlfriends. ---Push, Push...In the bush. Hooey, Hooey---- What did you do today?
The gold rush in California has seemed to produce a large sourdough bread industry, whereas in Alaska it's items like pancakes and cinnamon rolls. I make my own from the same 47 y.o. starter my Mom has, and I think I've created some followers.- Happy Birthday Tyll Hertsens!!
Happy Birthday Tyll!- Clothing brands you liked as an adolescent
In the mid seventies it was Hash jeans with a big star on the back pocket, and you had to have a big oversized comb w/handle sticking out of the pocket. Britannia jeans were also a favorite. Adidas and then the new Nike shoes were very cool. A little later it was Asics Tigers. Then when I was a Senior in High School Disco was king, so the pants to wear were called "Cheeks". They were very tight Polyester bell bottoms, and you were a total dork if you wore underwear with them. Good thing I was a quasi exhibitionist.- What did you do today?
Mmmm, Blueberry pancakes! My Mom has a sourdough starter that's the same age I am (47), and we used to pick fresh blueberries on King Mt. in Alaska, so she'd make us sourdough/blueberry pancakes. They were soooo good! Real maple syrup was a must.- Rank Your Headphones
- Graduation Day - The Tubelab Simple SE project begins...
I'd be happy to offer any info I can.- Graduation Day - The Tubelab Simple SE project begins...
Grace Ice & Water Shield (membrane for under composite roofing) also works very well, and is very DIY friendly.- New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?
Fixed- Rank Your Headphones
Fully modded K340, Chocolate Donuts, Modded deep woody cupped CD3000, Modded HD580, Modded K240 Sextett and Denon AH-D1001. All but the Denons are wired balanced.- Denon AH-D2000--big disappointment.
Sorry about your Dad Ken. I hope he recovers well.- New Members - How did you discover Head-Case?
Got a PM on HF from philodox about Head-Case. I promptly joined, then ignored the site for over a year. Still wondering why it took me so long to migrate over here. My posts count on HF has become pretty stagnant since.- What did you do today?
Duplicated over 30 antique 1910 corbels for crown molding in an old catalog home I'm restoring.- Happy Birthday TomHankins
- Happy Birthday DigiPete !!
Happy Birthday! - slow forum
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.