Everything posted by swt61
-
2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
I thought it was obvious, that the two of you would buy each other hair brushes.
-
Which Headphone Amplifier To Get? (New or Vintage)
- Happy Birthday jp11801/nums/NewGuy
Happy Birthday!- My Rihanna - Umbrella Remixes CD is here!
But surely you're not comparing Rihanna to Billie Holiday?- What did you do today?
Yeah Stretch, congrats I think. When will this happen? I do love new adventures, so hopefully you feel the same way.- 2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
Pair up gets my vote.- Happy birthday to Billy!
- Happy Birthday, Screaming Oranges!
Happy Birthday!- Rogue Atlas tube amp review - it's super nice
Mike, send me one of the side panels as a pattern, and I can whip out a pair of real Rosewood (or any wood of your choosing) panels in minutes. I did the same for a Sony unit I owned back in the day.- What did you do today?
Congratulations!!!- 2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
That depends on if I get your name big boy.- What did you do today?
- Rogue Atlas tube amp review - it's super nice
Damn Mike, you do have one tasty looking system! Love the digs too. Congrats on the new amp, it sure looks the business. What are the two Sony pieces? Looks like maybe a disc changer and a pre-amp?- 2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
I can gift two Steve.- Post the last thing you bought!
How many watches do you own Dusty? Are you a lefty?- Kitty Talk
Your dance card would be full, to say the least!- Audeze LCD-2
Hmmm, well now I guess I'l have to wait until I can hear both first.- Audeze LCD-2
Not to discount Colin at all, but it is just one mans opinion. Others including Wayne have loved them. I myself am excited by some of the brief impressions. It seems to be down to signature preference from what I'm reading.- slow forum
Wait 'til the 12" remixes start.- Buffalo Trace Tour
Were you able to talk them into doing some audio casework? Beautiful! Nice pics Naaman. Hope you had fun!- 2009 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
- Introduction And Some Questions
Had you come in looking for advice before your purchases, I'll wager that most of us would have recommended different source and amp choices. Nothing wrong with the HD650 if you like the balance. I prefer the 580 or 600, but that's just personal preference. At this point I'd say live with it a while, then you can decide if there's a weak link. My guess would be the source would be the first item to change.- slow forum
What the hell was a Bugatti Veyron doing in Galveston in the first place?- What are you EATING right now?
I'm not eating it yet, but I just made some hors d'oeuvres to take to friends for game night. I'm not sure if it's an actual dish, I just thought it up while in the shower. It consist of grilled, sliced polenta, topped with prosciutto then a dollop of diced tomatoes and basil in EVOO and balsamic vinegar, a dash of fresh ground Black pepper and finally covered with provolone melted under the broiler just until soft.- Happy Birthday Dinny
- Happy Birthday jp11801/nums/NewGuy
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.