Everything posted by swt61
- CES 2012 Headphones
-
Fuck in snow
What is something Steve's boyfriend would never say, for $400 Alex.
-
CES 2012 Headphones
Even the gay guy got it.
-
Happy Birthday 2nd Lieutenant Emooze!
Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday TMoney!
- Happy Birthday HighLife
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Have a good trip!
-
Happy Birthday Absorbine_Sr!
Happy Birthday Mike!
-
System Overhaul Thread
The corner horns are going to be the shizzle yo! And the two mono F4 amps driving them will be nothing less than HC overkill at it's finest.
-
slower forum
For those who've not seen it. It was one of Tammy Wynettes last recordings, and I thought it was pretty cool.
-
R.I.P. Etta James
I did love me some Etta James. Rumor mill had it that Minnesota Fats was her Father. R.I.P.
-
slower forum
I agree, but it looks like a wrap, not paint.
-
The analog thread.
What phono preamp are you using?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
x3. Lily's got a good Daddy.
-
slower forum
I did not know that I was in constant rebellion with order. What a revelation! I did know that I'm sneaky however.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
If you don't put thumbtacks on your snooze button you just may.
-
slower forum
I've never used a snooze button. I guess I'm one of those easy riser types.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Dr. Wood heartily approves of this effort! Great looking case Nate, and Lily will appreciate it even more as she grows older. The things I have that my Grandfather made me are more precious than gold. Great looking bookcase! I have the same Stanley Fatmax sawhorses. I love those things!
- Happy Birthday Grahame!
-
Case painting help
I hadn't noticed that.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Very nice Vicki!
-
Case painting help
It may be worth it for some of you to do your own powder coating. It's not that difficult. You'll need a dedicated oven (it's not safe for food after powder coating), but ovens with bad stove burners are easy to find dirt cheap. And Eastwood makes a nice kit, and sells the powder as well... http://www.eastwood.com/hotcoat-elite-powder-coat-kit.html Relatively inexpensive, if doing multiple cases or items.
-
Case painting help
- Case painting help
But the scratches would have pissed me off too!- CES 2012 Headphones
Of coarse, but keep in mind that different toilet papers will yield different results. Quilted Northern vs. Charmin Ultra is a big debate in of itself. - Case painting help
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.