Everything posted by swt61
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It was Jimmy McNichol for me, and I'll embarrassingly admit to a short crush on Leif Garrett. Ah, the old days.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Huge Peter congrat! Uhm, you know what I meant. Hope you feel better soon Reks.
-
HC/F1 In Austin 11/18/2012
That time of year I can even sleep in my car, so as not to disturb those who once thought Ken's snoring was bad. Dinny, I'll be the designated driver for those who want to go to a bar instead.
-
JH Audio stuffs
A. Nonymous is a bitchin' dude or dudette!
-
RIP Ernest Borgnine
R.I.P. Mr. Borgnine. When I was in my early 20's, we had a drag queen in Anchorage who looked just like Earnest Borgnine. As you might expect, a dress and makeup really didn't produce a pretty package. I think The Dirty Dozen and The Poseidon Adventure are the standouts for me, but that rough exterior coupled with a vulnerability really made for some interesting characters.
-
Happy Birthday Little Lord Lannister
Happy Birthday!
-
The Quad thread
We've been hearing this for a few years now. EdWood was contemplating 5 for a surround system, but changed his plans IIRC. I can't remember any confirmation or denial on this. Would be good info. Don't forget the new Emotiva active monitors. They've gotten great reviews and Dan likes them too.
-
Happy birthday birgir
Happy Birthday!
- Audeze LCD-2 For Mixing/Monitoring
- HAPPY Birthday Augsburger!
- Happy Birthday Crappy!
-
Noontec Zoro
I for one always want to hear about a truly good $100.00 headphone. I get so many friends and family members asking for recommendations for great headphones, which translates to "the best headphones not to exceed $100". Thanks for the tip Tyll. They do look like knock-offs though, but still stylish enough for wanna-be pimpsters. Maybe a great match for a Fiio amp?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Shelly, if it's still there, Vista Springs cafe is excellent. Great gourmet pizzas! Northwest is full of quaint shops and cafes, and well worth an afternoon walk. Everything between 19th and 24th streets, just off of Burnside.
- Happy Birthday Scott!
-
Happy Birthday, Justin!
Happy Birthday Justin. Have a great day!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
One of my favorite Chardonnays.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Looks like great fun!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
My favorite seat at Mayberry. I remember reading my Kindle in that chase.
-
slower forum
When I saw that picture I ran...I ran so far away.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Yay! Peter!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Recover quickly Scott!
-
Deals
Damn! And just when I was going to give Sennheiser my money.
-
The Killing
The second part definitely threw me. I really like the character development of this series. But it doesn't seem like there will be another season.
-
Happy birthday digger945 and jantze!!
Happy Birthday guys!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Sounds like a fantastic day Al!