Everything posted by swt61
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I like crotches! Crutches, well that's another story.
-
Happy Birthday to The Monkey!!!
Happy Birthday Dinny!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
At least you're in Florida Vicki. I broke my ankle in the middle of winter in Anchorage, and it happened to be a banner year for snowfall. You'll be all healed up before you know it.
-
New Oppo player for late 2012
When does the fellating one come out?
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
-
Deals
^ Wait, what? I thought Anime was vagina repellent. How did you manage to get Allison?
-
Boomana's Big Ride (yup....looking for donations time)
You did read the words "hairline fracture" did you not? Vicki there'll be more rides. Take care of your ankle! Oh and jvlgato, I think you left out the word 'no', but we get your drift.
-
Deals
^ That's pretty funny. Not even sure how she got the right movie from his idiotic clues to begin with.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I like the plummer's putty idea better. Much easier once it's time to remove the faucet.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Nice tip, I may use that one myself. I hate the feel of a faucet that wants to slide around.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Put the supply lines on the faucet first! Then install the faucet. So much easier that way.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
You're gay??? You didn't forget your silencer, did you?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Good advice. I love oscillating tools! Also, penetrating oil will still pull itself into the threads, even upside down. I'd heat the threaded tubes first (after applying the penetrating oil), then see if that helps. Carl, I hope you didn't have to buy the car just to get to the movie!
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
Not only a beautiful bike Nate, but what a gorgeous backdrop! Very cozy looking town. I do believe I see Miss Lily in the back seat.
-
Koss ESP-950 Stax Recable
If he's making poor business decisions and holding peoples money, I'll be the first to back up the folks that deserve their money back. I have no issue calling out shady dealings. I have no knowledge of such, as I don't visit the other site. I just wanted to be straight about the Lotus, but yet I agree that if it comes down to selling off property to do right by your customers, then that should be done. Most business people see to it that business assets and personal assets are well separated though. There's still a moral obligation IMO, especially when one starts out as a member of said group he's now doing business for.
-
Needing some custom cables built
I just cleaned them with my cordless drill last week!
-
Audio Furniture Recommendation
Don't give away the secret!
-
Koss ESP-950 Stax Recable
I'm not sure what the facts are, so I won't comment on the alleged problems you've discussed. What I do know for sure is that Alex bought his (used) Lotus several years ago. Certainly well before the time frames you're speaking of. So let's at least get our facts straight before we drag someone through the mud. And don't make stupid assumptions.
-
Apple Tablet
Is that called a faugh or a lart?
- And now what did you do TODAY?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
swt61 prefers King Crab!
-
Fuck in snow
No shit! you live in fucking Montana! Colder here today as well. Expecting a high of only 82.
-
Needing some custom cables built
Oddly enough, very similar to the cables that were on there previously.
-
Needing some custom cables built
So the Schiit cables arrived today. They are Straight Wire cables, probably made in shorter length for Schiit. Very good quality, and guess what? 6" between connectors. They fit perfectly. For $20.00 per pair I can definitely recommend these. Thanks Grahame and Nate!
-
Happy Birthday mikeymad and Dreadhead!
Happy Birthday gents!