Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

swt61

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by swt61

  1. Thanks! It doesn't get all that much use, as the M-22/Buffalo 32 is my main system, but it's very convenient at times.
  2. Ooh, I hadn't heard yet. Fantastic! What an evil bitch!
  3. I That usually doesn't happen until after I've had sex with someone. I really like the portability! I can just unplug the power cables, grab the handle and carry to the motor home, a friends house (one I haven't had sex with), a meet, or wherever.
  4. Happy Birthday Shelly!
  5. I had always heard that Corona was a shitty beer, but I had no idea! I had assumed that his Catcoon catching failure stemmed from his skin tight pants restricting his movement.
  6. OK, I'm starting to understand heterosexuality better now! That should come with a warning!
  7. K1000 bitch!
  8. And why does he look perfectly content with it? Meanwhile, Adrian has the look of someone who had his beer pooped in.
  9. HeadAmp and ECP would be my recommendations.
  10. Happy Birthday!
  11. No doubt in my mind that Ali is the greatest boxer ever.
  12. It may not matter to you at all, but I can attest that Wipe New will make those wheel well flares, vinyl top and other plastic bits look as new. I really like that color too, most Jeeps are not as conservative/classy. http://www.target.com/p/as-seen-on-tv-wipe-new/-/A-14402918?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C14402918&CPNG=Automotive&kpid=14402918&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14402918
  13. Sweet! Lookin' good there Nate! The ride height makes a huge difference.
  14. Awesome! first album...Led Zeppelin 4!
  15. Not to mention the two are apples and oranges IMO.
  16. In Jim's defense, he did get the rodent drunk before the molestation.
  17. Awesome! Thanks Ben!
  18. It's consistently semi-annoying.
  19. Very, very sad news Steve. R.I.P. Jim.
  20. That's fowl !
  21. I've had many straight guys question my homosexuality, based on my boyfriends being prettier than their girlfriends. Honestly, I've never fully understood it either. Any hint of a muscular build had me turning my nose up.
  22. Except that I can prove that I made wood before Headphile's inception. I remember it well, it was 1977 and Leif Garrett came on the TV. I had to put a pillow in my lap so my parents wouldn't see.
  23. And may I add looked fantastic! The particular piece of stock he used on your pair had absolutely phenomenal graining.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.