Everything posted by swt61
- Deals
-
Leaving the amp on 24/7 Is it ok?
OK, now you're making him sound like anal lube, just to bait me. not taking that bait.
- Sejsel spews about K701s and his opinions
- HC Bike/Cycling Thread
-
Leaving the amp on 24/7 Is it ok?
I like to leave my partner turned on 24/7. Is that the same thing?
- Sejsel spews about K701s and his opinions
-
RIP someone or another
Fuckety, fuck, fuck, fuck! R.I.P. Merle. I hope you're somewhere "eatin' rainbow stew in a silver spoon" and "drinkin' that free bubble up".
- Happy Birthday Grand Enigma!
- Happy Birthday Sherwood!
-
What are you EATING right now?
Deal ! You buy the plane ticket and I'll buy the veggies.
-
What are you EATING right now?
While that looks fantastic, the Mother in me wants to make you a big plate of fresh veggies.
- And now what did you do TODAY?
-
Torture Devices - Do as I say not as I do
Ouch!
-
Torture Devices - Do as I say not as I do
Everything is intended for nipple stimulation!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- Torture Devices - Do as I say not as I do
But the prongs are too close together to place on each nipple?- What are you EATING right now?
Everybody knows Mexicans belong on Burros, not bicycles.- What are you EATING right now?
Damn Shelly, that looks tasty! Where'd you end up?- What are you EATING right now?
I guess close is a relative thing. 7620 Katy Fwy Unit 465- What are you EATING right now?
No pic but I just made a smoked salmon spread and am having it with some good, crusty, rustic bread.- What are you EATING right now?
Red Robin makes a pretty good burger Shelly.- What are you EATING right now?
I kinda am on their side. I don't think In-N-Out is very good.- What are you EATING right now?
The Whataburger Monterrey Melt is pretty damned good.- Get your game on!
Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.- Happy Birthday Duggeh!
- Torture Devices - Do as I say not as I do
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.