Everything posted by swt61
-
RIP someone or another
A bit long, but very entertaining...
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Tasteful bridesmaids dresses? Who ever heard of such a thing? Looks gorgeous!
-
What are you EATING right now?
Oddly, my homemade mac & cheese is IMO one of my best recipes. But sometimes I just want the cheapest box of mac & cheese you can buy. It has to have the powdered cheese. And sometimes there's nothing like a good ol' Spam sandwich. I think it's all about what you had as a kid. Those stuffed peppers look phenomenal!
-
RIP someone or another
In my mind, the best boxer of our time. And IMO, one of the most misunderstood. RIP Mohamed!
- Roots remake
- Happy Birthday Nebby!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
My Grandfather's 3 children couldn't convince him. I was the one that had to sit him down and explain that killing himself was one thing, but killing some innocent person was not his right. He had hit a pedestrian about a week before, with minor injuries, but I was able to use that to get him to see the light. Was not an easy job though.
- RIP someone or another
-
Roots remake
It's been so long since I've watched the original mini series that it's hard for me to compare the two, but I'm enjoying it thus far.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Went through the same thing with my Grandfather. I don't envy you Al. Best of luck!
-
What are you EATING right now?
I bake a mean ricotta, coconut cheesecake.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Do you usually drape your eggs over your crumpet?
-
On Bacon
Having Colin over for dinner?
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- CanLanta 2016 - 5/21/16
- What are you EATING right now?
- Happy birthday Brent
- I shorted out the power transformer while recasing my dynahi. Help
You might as well just throw up a beacon! But I'll take the high road this time.- Happy birthday, Raffy!
Happy Birthday Sherpa Raffy!- What are you EATING right now?
I went to a new taqueria a while back, and ordered cheese enchiladas. I kid you not...the cheese was cheese whiz. WTF?- What Are You Building Today
That's Volkswagon's clean diesel technology PCB.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Sadly, as usual I'm too late to the party. NSFW http://www.adammale.com/t-25-off-gay-douches-AdamMale.aspx?sc=GOOGLE&cm_mmc=GGLAM-_-OLD%20Personal%20Grooming-_-Douches%20Men-_-men%20douche&gclid=CIeT3amE6swCFQgxaQod3YYM5A- What are you EATING right now?
Well he is watching his figure! "Yes, I'll have that seven pound burger, the duck fat fries, oh and a diet soda".- And now what did you do TODAY?
^ And there are no shortage of them! It just occurred to me that there is probably actual money to be made from a male "Gay" douche. Can my marketing team bounce some ideas off of me? Think of our targeted audience as young gay males between 20 and 40. Well groomed. On the avant garde side of fashion. Gross annual income above $50K. In other words, Colin!- And now what did you do TODAY?
Hence the douche! However, it looks like Southern Sunrise.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.