Everything posted by swt61
-
Music Making
A little like a peanut butter and honey sandwich, without the 🍞.
-
Music Making
I bought some rack rails for my Parasound Z rack I made, and found a Bit-O-Honey in there. Forgot how much I liked them. I haven't been much of a candy guy since my early twenties, but I really enjoyed it and the memories it unleashed.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Why do both of those bands remind me of something I'd see on Wacky Races, on Saturday mornings, as a child? NTTAWWT!
- Happy Birthday Jim!
-
New KEF LS50 Meta & LS50 Wireless II
It's the imaging that's the star of the show.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I've been a huge Gordon Lightfoot fan since the seventies. He's one of my top 5 lyricists. Right up there with Kristofferson and Dylan.
-
New KEF LS50 Meta & LS50 Wireless II
A matching wireless sub would be a great addition.
-
What are you EATING right now?
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Got a little over halfway framing my latest project... A 7' tall x 20' long set of monkey bars for a 5 year old boy. It's a former client, and she requested me, and my company just told her to let me have the project. It's a bit small for them to mess with. Of course it's overbuilt and it's kind of a fun little project. I'll snap some pics when it's done.- What are you listening to Part the Third
The last place I want blisters is on my... Well, I'm sure you get the point.- What are you listening to Part the Third
I'm not sure if any kind of head from flaming lips is ever a good thing.- RIP someone or another
Condolences Jeff. I hope her passing was pain free.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Sorry for your loss Jose.- What are you EATING right now?
Dear God man! How do you expect him to care for Richie now! The inhumanity! Oh, and BTW, I notice that say cookies, not biscuits.- RIP someone or another
- What are you EATING right now?
I dare you to say that twice. Oh wait...- And now what did you do TODAY?
Damn Jim! That's a system to be proud of! But don't get bit by that rattle snake!- ES Lab Sigma
It's not the size of the driver, it's how they... Oh, who am I kidding?- Bluetooth/smart glasses question
So the verdict is that they're pretty good for background music. They aren't able to produce a lot of bass, but I'm actually impressed at how good they sound, considering the limitations of tiny drivers that do not rest in the ear canal. One complaint was a lack of volume control, which didn't seem like a major flaw, seeing as the volume control on my phone is easily within reach. However, the latest update now has voice activated volume control. Another complaint was that anything past 60% volume was pretty distorted. I don't find that to be the case. 100% volume isn't that loud or distorted. Maybe that has more to do with the Note 9 than the Frames? So again, these aren't for critical listening. What they do, they do pretty well. Who knew I'd own Bose?- Speaker Porn
- Happy Birthday Stretch!
- Nate's Cycling Fundraising Adventure - 2020 COVID Edition - Fundraiser
- Mattresses
Complete with ultraviolet stains?- And now what did you do TODAY?
Beans, beans, the musical fruit...- What are you listening to Part the Third
Is it still good to listen to in September? - And now what did you do TODAY?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.