Everything posted by MexicanDragon
-
HeadphoneAddict seriously injured in car accident
Larry, glad to hear McKenna is doing better; I know from personal experience how I'd rather deal with pain and frustration than having to watch my child go through something. Hang in there, man. Try to stay positive. Perhaps you'll have some more downtime for listening **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Use the left coast legal team method; buy it all and keep it all. **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Sell it to cj **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
It is 83% better and you should do it. **BRENT**
-
Deals
He was born a white male. That's a pretty big contest win. **BRENT**
-
Deals
Think Grahame has played with one a good bit. **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Glad we agree **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
That was the nice one. Was talking about all the other ones. **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
He is wasting money on meh watches instead on fancy bikes. Obviously the understanding of photography subjects is lacking. **BRENT**
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
CJ, messaged you on Facebook. **BRENT**
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
A friend goes to Ireland every year. I can get you on touch with her if interested. She has tons of info and is thinking about starting her trip as a group guided tour for friends... So she can probably give pointers. **BRENT**
-
Ye Macce Threade
So there's talk of a new smaller MBA with USB-C in the works... http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/6/7505187/apple-macbook-2015-usb-type-c-reversible **BRENT**
-
Sennheiser HD 800 Redux
Beatsheiser HD850 by Dre - Designed in Cupertino **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Then sell it all in the fall because you hate it. **BRENT**
-
WiMP comes to the UK/US as Tidal
http://lnc.hr/61Mb0 That is all I could find, but I don't think it gets anything better than what standard trial is anymore. Maybe Gram had something? **BRENT**
-
WiMP comes to the UK/US as Tidal
Let me see if I have anything better than their trial
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
I was mainly talking about how the price WAS 0.00$ and now it's 1.50$. Nanodreidels, however, are interesting. **BRENT**
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
A friend took this today. Ari and Mike, I figure you guys could appreciate the price adjustments. **BRENT**
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
You should have camped out. **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
But you can't, so buy a 5D3 and real glass, then bitch about the body until you get something else. **BRENT**
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
5D3. **BRENT**
-
Chromebooks in 2014
Shelly, if your niece is geeky at all, Linux can now be run in a Chrome window. http://www.tomshardware.com/news/linux-apps-chrome-os-window,28293.html#xtor=RSS-998 This should open up stuff like Skype on a Chromebook. I loved my Chromebook, but it's been passed on to Xavier (who now is 9 with 3 computers). **BRENT**
-
Watches
Why aren't you buying both, using the used one, and saving the new one as backup, or to deepak down the road? **BRENT**
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Man! I haven't seen an A&W in years! **BRENT**
-
What are you EATING right now?
A good friend had people over for a NYE party last night. He used to run a pizza kitchen, so he hand made all the crusts and we had a couple hours of pizza after pizza to try out. I had the idea to save the last piece of each so we could have this memory (and leftovers). Picture taken at 12:05ish, as there is champagne flanking it seems. **BRENT**