Everything posted by MexicanDragon
-
Kitty Talk
I never really liked cats, beyond the stray I lovingly called "Gizmo" back in the 80s, who moved on after a while. I also realized I was highly allergic to cats back then, and my son has been as well (he once petted a cat at his grandmother's house and his eye swelled shut for a while.) Fast forward a bit and there was a roaming neighborhood cat who the kids would see walking to/from school. They wound up getting attached and we wound up putting out food and water. Then it got cold and we started letting him in to eat. Then it got colder and he started hanging out inside a little more. Now he has a couple types of food, a litter box, and has his choice of places to sleep if he feels like hanging out. As we are fans of Scrubs, he has Ben donned "John-Dorian." **BRENT**
-
What are you EATING right now?
Chris, I recommend calling in sick today; this is what happens when we have a holiday gathering at work. Two different styles of cinnamon biscuits with a side of doughnuts. **BRENT**
-
Fuck in snow
That's one of the 3 best arguments for F* I believe I've ever heard. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
We can have a drink before then, slacker. **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
On the bright side, Steve, the Tice[emoji767][emoji768] is in tact. This, perhaps, evidenced by wishing the return of Fitz's butt. **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
I hate you people. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
DIAF. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
Someone is selling a 57cm 1992 Klein Quantum with 10/11spd Dura Ace wheels and a full Ultegra Di2 gruppo. I'm fairly in love with this. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
I'd consider double checking those dates. **BRENT**
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
You should get a fat bike; may I recommend this one? **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
Be there in spirit = you're sending booze? **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
This is why your grandparents made your kids' grandparents. Make it happen. **BRENT** Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
He has the Y66, I believe. The road bike version. José, are you into vintage bike stuff at all? **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
God dammit, Chris! **BRENT**
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
Nice! Didn't know Spin was still making wheels. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
Both. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
There's a CanJam that weekend? **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
I have a mandatory training at work that spans this long weekend. It took 4 revisions of a timeline to get the trainer and two supervisors to agree that me going to NYC is more important than some silly job. Now, on to the next obstacle. **BRENT**
-
What are you reading now?
John Scalzi - Redshirts: A Novel With Three Codas Listened to the Wil Wheaton narration of this. Man, I love John Scalzi. I'm probably going to get some more Scalzi books, since there's a "Use 4 credits get a 10$ credit" thing going on right now. **BRENT**
-
HC Bike/Cycling Thread
http://www.steepandcheap.com/continental-grand-prix-4000s-tire?cs=true&skid=CON000B-BKCLVEBR-S700X23&ti=d2lkZ2V0OmhvbWU6Ojo= Continental Grand Prix 4000S II tires in 23 or 25 for 34/36 respectively... there's a 10% off discount code as well.12DAYSBUMP10 **BRENT**
-
What are you EATING right now?
So this may have been the best burger I have ever eaten in my life. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
Dating someone on the East Coast? Do tell! **BRENT** P.S. @tyrion, go wake up @boomana and Gene
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
@swt61, that was fast, no? **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
About bloody time you brought your ass back home. **BRENT**
-
NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017
Subscribed. **BRENT**