Everything posted by robm321
-
Post what you're watching
I need to see that.
-
Happy Birthday Ironbut
Happy Birthday!
-
Santa Claus is having a birthday to-day
Happy Birthday!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Wise decision. Congrats!
-
JH Audio stuffs
Good timing on this. I also had some negative stuff to say, so on balance, I also want to mention the good. Recently, Sue did a great job with helping me get the fit right after many attempts and some mistakes . She also made it clear that they will get it right no matter what it takes. Good to see the apparent positive impact that Sue and Andy are having.
-
Final Audio Design Hope vi
^ That happens with a lot of IEMs. I got the AKR01 (Heaven IV) when I bought a used AK100 (came with it). I mainly wanted the player. I guess Astell & Kerns tuned it specifically for the AK. It sounded cold, and like my music hated me. Wonder what A&K was thinking.
- Happy Birthday morphsci!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Ambrose Akinmusire - When The Heart Emerges Glistening
-
Ipod Touch / Iphone
How is the 6+ in the pocket? That's about the only hesitation I have left.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Ipod Touch / Iphone
I'd be pissed - total bullshit.- Neil Young claims he was working on an audiophile iPod with Steve Jobs
Taken from the Rolling Stones article about U2/Apple saving music. "an audiovisual interactive format for music that can’t be pirated and will bring back album artwork in the most powerful way, where you can play with the lyrics and get behind the songs when you’re sitting on the subway with your iPad or on these big flat screens. You can see photography like you’ve never seen it before." I'm not 12 years old, so that seems really uninteresting. I wish they could create a "can't be pirated" format for musician's sake, but I'd put my money on the hackers all day long.- Ipod Touch / Iphone
- Ipod Touch / Iphone
Pretty quick on my 5S also. I think it asked to free up 5.8 gb or something to install.- Happy birthday Stretch!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Thelonious Monk - Straight, No Chaser- Happy birthday, Deepak!
Happy Birthday!- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Ouch!- Happy Birthday johnwmclean
- RIP someone or another
- Ipod Touch / Iphone
I've been waiting Apple to get a big screen for a long time. Extremely late to the party but finally arrived. The only thing that sucks about size is having it in the pocket, but my eyesight is more important and the tiny screen sucks to look at.- Apple Watch
I miss Steve Jobs.- Favorite Jazz musicians?
Not to be unoriginal but (those ^) match my picks almost exactly. Billy then Ella if I had to choose. I'd like to add Nina Simone somewhere also. I'd add Oscar Peterson with Bill. For trumpet: Satch and Miles are my obligatory favorites, but aside from those two, I'd say Art Farmer is a personal favorite. sax: Coltrane then Rollins. Bass: Ray Brown. Drums: Gene Krupa. Subject to change without notice.- Google Android OS
Me neither. Is it that hard to reach in your pocket and grab your phone? - What are you listening to Part the Third
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.