Everything posted by robm321
- Happy Birthday Sherwood!
-
New Oppo player for late 2012
What Grahame said.
-
Happy Birthday mulveling !!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday Doug (dsavitsk)
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday Voltron!
Happy Birthday Al!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I like them Arctic Monkeys. vinyl
- Happy Birthday Fitz!
-
Post what you're watching
I thought Breaking Bad was the best series of them all. Saul is great and has the same vibe, but for me, BB was the best.
-
Happy Birthday Bonnie (Seed Lady)!
Happy Birthday!
-
RIP someone or another
No way! I lived nearby on Dry Creek Road. I was in junior high - first year of high school. Spent a lot of time at the pruneyard. I remember when The Garret was there and had an arcade. We used to eat at El Burro, still do occasionally. Very cool! Small world.
-
RIP someone or another
The one in Campbell was the one I spent most of my time at.
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Russ. Yeah, those were good times.
-
Neil Young claims he was working on an audiophile iPod with Steve Jobs
Now that it's mentioned, I do remember some nonsensical claim(s) early on in an interview (I think) that got some people stirred up.
-
RIP someone or another
Didn't know him, but that's the kind of human I like. RIP Trevor Baylis.
-
Neil Young claims he was working on an audiophile iPod with Steve Jobs
Rectangle > triangle? Or is there more to it?
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Roger Bannister.
- Fuck in snow
- Happy Birthday Nate!
-
Happy Birthday Craig Sawyers!
Happy Birthday!
-
Fuck in snow
I can't even imagine. Here's hoping it makes it.
- Happy Birthday, Naaman!
- RIP someone or another
- Happy Birthday Grawk!
-
RIP someone or another
^ This. Terrible.
-
Happy birthday, Steve (swt61)!!!
Happy Birthday, Steve!