Everything posted by robm321
-
What are you reading now?
I agree, TMoney. My retention while listening isn't nearly what it is while reading. A lot of subtlety is lost as well.
-
Amazon Music HD
Not needing an MQA compatible DAC to stream hi-res is nice. Cheaper is nice. 3 months free is nice. I paid Tidal for a year but will try it out after that ends.
-
Happy Birthday Hopstretch!
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Al Di Meola - Pursuit Of Radical Rhapsody
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Ric. Ironically, their separation last year could have lead to his demise
-
Focal Utopia headphones...with Beryllium driver
Aren't we all.
-
Happy Birthday johnwmclean
Happy Birthday, John!
- RIP someone or another
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
First Blessingx, now you?
-
Formula 1 Thread
Yeah, that was tense almost from the start. Great race. And congrats to Leclerc. Brilliant job.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Oh my.- What are you listening to Part the Third
I haven't heard of them. Going to check their first album out. Thanks!- RIP someone or another
RIP Valerie Harper ?- And now what did you do TODAY?
What Al said. Stay safe.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Speaking of prog and King. Earlier.- And now what did you do TODAY?
I also agree with you, Jose. That is an ignorant policy and it's proving itself out. "Don't live in areas where forest fires happen" is about the most ignorant fucking statement.- Happy Birthday Ian (en480c4)
Happy Birthday!- RIP someone or another
^ yeah it is. RIP Peter Fonda.- Get your game on!
I pretty much just play Rising Storm 2: Vietnam when I have time. That's all I have to offer here.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Good info, Jose, I never understood why, but it is a special song. I'll check out Earl's interpretation when I have time.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Love Peace Piece... and pretty much everything Bill Evans plays for that matter.- RIP someone or another
RIP Toni Morrison. A well lived life. She'll be missed.- Got Kind of Shafted at a Liquidator...But Not Really!
Let me stop you right there - www.headfi.org- What are you reading now?
I heard that podcast awhile ago. It eliminated my wiggle room on alcohol and drugs and the effect on sleep. I used to think these things were just loose theories. Apparently, I'm an imbecile also thinking melatonin has been helping me get to sleep. - And now what did you do TODAY?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.