Everything posted by robm321
-
What are you reading now?
^ I bought it awhile ago. It's one of the few physical books I've purchased in the last few years. I know what I'm reading next.
- Head Case Motorsports
- Head Case Motorsports
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Yesterday... Frank Sinatra - Watertown Because of this recent Pitchfork review. Now... This album is fantastic. Maybe there is hope for modern metal ex.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^ One of the greatest ever. So thankful he got recorded before he died. I honestly think rock music would sound different if that didn't happen. When discussing greatest composers/musicians of all time, he stands behind no one. But I digress 😁
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^ Wait he's 55 and has twins young enough to be in car seats? I guess that would cause anyone to listen to Kenny G.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I don't listen to enough Korsakov. Great performance.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
None of their album covers used the peacock chair, so yeah they sucked.
- Happy Birthday Todd!
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Kirstie Alley. Only 71.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
-
Happy Birthday Tom (bozebuttons)
Happy Birthday!
-
RIP someone or another
RIP Christine 😪
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I had to look this one up. Hans Krasa was a CZech composer that was sent to Theresienstadt Ghetto where he was most productive as a composer. He ended up dying in Auschwitz at 45. I like it and will be listening to this one more. Although its his own personality that comes through, it definitely has a Shostakovich feel to it at times which is a good thing.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Fun listen. Lots of juicy drum solos.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Listening now. Enjoying the subtle underlying groove and lyrics. Smooth is definitely the word.
-
Happy Birthday Bryan (Aura)
Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday emelius!
-
Happy Birthday JP numbers!
Happy Birthday, JP!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Aretha Franklin - Aretha I grew up with the usual, Respect, Natural Woman, Chain of Fools. Sadly, I associated her with tv commercials and the past her prime singer. I decided to check out her first album. I'm glad I did.
-
Happy Birthday Dinny/Vincent/The Monkey
Happy Birthday!
-
Formula 1 Thread
-
RIP someone or another
-
Happy Birthday Chris (Dreadhead)
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday mikeymad!
Happy Birthday, Mikey!