Everything posted by robm321
-
RIP someone or another
^ Me too. RIP Gary.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Meanwhile, I'm listening to old music and I'm old and no one's watching me... I hope.
- RIP someone or another
- Happy Birthday Nate!
-
Happy Birthday Craig Sawyers!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday, Naaman!!!
Happy Birthday!
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What TV show are you watching now?
Agreed, so well put together. They now have one for golf and tennis too.- Happy Birthday, Dan (grawk)
Happy Birthday!- Happy Birthday Al (Aimless1)!
Happy Birthday!- Happy Birthday Steve (swt61)
Happy Birthday, Steve!- Happy Birthday Colin (cetoole)!
Happy Birthday!- What are you listening to Part the Third
Some jazz fusion this morning- And now what did you do TODAY?
^ this.- Compact cassette is back!(?)
^ Agreed. The vinyl revival makes sense regarding sounds quality. Tapes are just inferior in every way. Nastalgia would be the only motivation. I'm old enough to remember the one thing that made tapes worthwhile other than portability, to make copies. That usefulness went away with burnable CDs. Fuck I'm old. That's my point.- Happy Birthday Edwood!
- Coffee Drinkers? (or other hot beverages)
I'd start drinking it right away. It may get better but it's still good and better than it will eventually be.- What are you listening to Part the Third
You're not kidding, that's quite a list. Saved to favorites.- RIP someone or another
And still counting sadly. Just an awful situation.- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Happy Birthday!- What are you listening to Part the Third
The Arcs - Electrophonic Chronic Soulful, laid back, funky, spacey, a bit melancholy... ex.- What are you listening to Part the Third
First time hearing these two symphonies.- What are you listening to Part the Third
I'm taken aback a bit with this one. Kind of a paradigm shift for me. One of the most badass songs ever? Or is it the 9% IPAs I've been drinking? No i think this is really fucking good- What are you listening to Part the Third
Superb sound quality and music. Must listen. I mean YMMV. Its very sparse. An example wouldn't really show much. You kind of have to listen to it all or nothing. It definitely connected with me. https://www.stereophile.com/content/recording-february-2023-wheel - What TV show are you watching now?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.