Everything posted by robm321
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- And now what did you do TODAY?
Good luck Dusty!- Happy Birthday Pars
- What are you listening to Part the Third
45- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Get your game on!
- Coffee Drinkers? (or other hot beverages)
I'm getting tendonitis just thinking about it.- Happy Birthday Shelly!
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What are you listening to Part the Third
vinyl- RIP someone or another
^ During college I was in an on and off relationship that ultimately was impossible. Lots of emotion, heartbreak, great times, etc. It was a bit too much to bear, so we decided, we needed to not see each other for a bit to get over our feelings, so that we could just be friends. After not seeing each other for awhile, we decided to go out for some coffee. I remember how strange and awkward it felt compared to being around her before. The excitement and connection was no longer there. It felt empty in a way. So, just us in a small coffee shop kind of quiet, then If You Could Read My Mind, came on. At the part, "I don't know where we went wrong, but the feeling is gone, and I just can't get it back", I couldn't help but laugh out loud. She asked what was funny. I decided to just say "nothing" and take in the moment.- RIP someone or another
RIP Gordon Lightfoot. One of the great story tellers. I can't imagine the 70s without his music playing in the background.- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
Sub'd. Sweet guitar!- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
What about a lean-to?- What are you listening to Part the Third
When Steve gives a suggestion on country music, I listen.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Sorry to hear that, Bedemst@gmail. I called the number and gave them your info, so they decided to reinstate your SS. Glad I could help.- Happy Birthday Kevin!
- Happy Birthday recstar24
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthday, Jeffy!
- What are you EATING right now?
^ No one to talk you off the ledge today?- What are you listening to Part the Third
First time hearing him. I'm a fan. He brings a fresh expressiveness that I haven't really heard in awhile. The album is the usual Bach mixed in with French contemporary composers.- Happy Birthday Wachara (chinsettawong)!
Happy Birthday! - The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.