Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

robm321

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robm321

  1. About 40 pages in. Easy read, enjoying it so far.
  2. Brahms - Piano Concerto 1 (Curzon/Szell) Best Brahms PC1 I've heard - SQ is excellent also
  3. ^ Thanks for that. Going to acquire.
  4. Happy Birthday!!
  5. Happy Birthday X2
  6. ^ This
  7. robm321 replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Music
    ^ ^
  8. Heard her on Pandora and picked this up. Not a big fan of "pop", but unique enough to give it a try. I think I just like her attitude and English accent. Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
  9. robm321 replied to blessingx's topic in Music
    Musical study challenges long-held view of left brain-right brain split
  10. TV On The Radio - Dear Science
  11. Happy Birthday!!
  12. Happy Birthday!!
  13. My condolences, and thanks for sharing. Take care
  14. Happy Birthday!!
  15. Happy Birthday!!
  16. Happy Birthday!!
  17. Thanks!! Had a good one this year!
  18. RIP - the last couple of years have been grim.
  19. Congrats!
  20. Happy Birthday!!
  21. I use IEMs on the road most of the time, but I'm still enjoying the V-moda M80s for closed phones. Amazing control of the drivers straight out of the iphone (amp not necessary). However isolation is not the best, so... I'm probably of no use here.
  22. Pretenders - The Isle of View
  23. RIP sir
  24. Happy Birthday Ari!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.