Everything posted by robm321
-
Post what you're watching
- Happy Birthday Steve!
Happy Birthday, Steve!- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Redbook- Happy Birthday Jeff!
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
I don't listen to CPE Bach much, but I enjoyed this. The space it was recorded in comes through and creates a nice cozy environmnet.- And now what did you do TODAY?
I'd guess 150ish- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Post what you're watching
- Megatron Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier
💪 Congrats!- And now what did you do TODAY?
I had my appendix explode about four year ago when I ignored a bunch of symptoms. I like to pretend it was my stubbornness, but it was probably my willful ignorance. She must be tough, cuz, I felt it explode and it wasn't subtle. I think it's safe to say, better to have it happen at her age than 50. FYI: My total bill was $500k~ish. I paid my yearly insurance max of $10k. It wasn't comfortable waiting for the insurance to pay at all. I kept getting bill after bill saying I owed it all for months until the insurance finally paid up. Just giving you a heads up. Oh yeah, the stomach drain SUCKS. And that picture 😂 ... makes me want to say, "blink 3 times if you need help"- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthday Mike!
- Happy Birthday Adam!
Happy Birthday, Adam!- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Happy Birthday Grahame!
- Woodworkers of Head Case unite!
Awesome work 👍- What are you listening to Part the Third
Never before released live recording at Slugs' Saloon (1966). Surprisingly decent sound quality. It's quite good.- Articles
- Articles
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
- Happy Birthday Steve!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.