Everything posted by robm321
-
Happy birthday, roadtonowhere08
Happy Birthday!!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Yumm...
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
I like that Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Astell&Kern stuff
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
^ agree, other fish in the sea & all that.
-
Happy Birthday Skullguise!
Happy birthday!!
-
Happy Birthday Bozebuttons!
Happy Birthday!
-
Fiio X3
I wouldn't buy the X3 (probably not the X5 either) to use its DAC. But relatively cheap DAPs with a digital line out are hard to come by. The DAC on the the DX50 is a better option if you want a cheap all in one.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Yes, my first thought.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Mmmmm, radiation.
-
Fiio X3
Hmmm, been looking for a (relatively cheap) portable with digital out to feed my Leckerton Audio UHA 6S mkii.
- Happy Birthday Gene!
-
Happy Birthday Salt Peanuts
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Happy Thanksgiving all!
-
JH Audio stuffs
Yeah, I might cave. We'll see how I feel on Friday.
-
Happy Birthday Bryan (Aura)!
Happy Birthday!
- CHESS
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
- Happy Birthday Philodox!
-
Happy Birthdays to CD44hi and emelius!!
Happy Birthdays!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
- Van Damme's best work?
I forgot how to embed video, but I thought this was his best work. Van Damme gets a boner!- What are you listening to Part the Third
Sun Kil Moon - Admiral Fell Promises- What are you listening to Part the Third
Dire Straits - Making Movies- Happy Birthday to you, jp11801!
Happy Birthday! - Van Damme's best work?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.