Everything posted by robm321
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Funny, I just came here to post what I listened to yesterday. The sound quality is pristine. I've always been a fan of HDCD, especiallly in Reference Recording's hands. YMMV, but I very much enjoy the performance as well. I've had this disc for years.
-
Happy Birthday Sechtdamon!
Happy Birthday!
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
-
Amplifier porn
Is there a new bigger is better thing going on in audiophile land? I'm definitely out of the loop.
- Happy Birthday Brent!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Belated Happy Birthday robm321
I can appreciate lazy. I had a nice dinner at, Asa Restaurant in Los Gatos. Had a tasty New York Strip washed down with an old fashioned and an IPA that I didn't catch the name of. Not bad for a Wednesday. Have some planned excursion Saturday which is a surprise 🤷♀️- What are you listening to Part the Third
I'm currently listening to an "Arcadia" album you might like better.- What are you listening to Part the Third
This.- Tidal v. Qobuz?
Qobuz Connect is out now.- Happy Birthday Pars!
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- Happy Birthday Shelly!
- What are you listening to Part the Third
cuz- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
❤️- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- RIP someone or another
I'm sorry for your loss, Steve. 😢- What are you listening to Part the Third
I haven't heard either of these cello concertos. Worth your time if you like Shostakovich.- What are you reading now?
Almost finished. A classic for a reason.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Wasn't planning on a theme, but I had both in my listening queue. So, I decided to listen to them...- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I mean we all thought that but wanted to wait till you were ready.- Get your game on!
- Formula 1 Thread
This season is looking to be a competitive one which is a nice change. A lot more parity with the cars. - Belated Happy Birthday robm321
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.