Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skullguise

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skullguise

  1. I hope this male cunt gets massively abused - physically and sexually - in that prison.... Not that I am a hater or anything.
  2. Very Happy Birthday!
  3. Happy Happy Birthday (Birthday) Ric!
  4. Happy Birthday....a milestone that I hope you look back at MANY years from now, very fondly!
  5. Had a nice Hanukkah celebration at my father's tonight; good amount of family was there. My son is his father's son for sure; he got me a T-Shirt as an "extended" part of my birthday gift. He said technically it's true as he would be called Progressive....smart-ass! 😄 But he's MY smart-ass and I love him!
  6. Terry hall's story is amazing, and a bit tragic at times. But loved his music and the fight he fought! RIP.....
  7. ^^ Animals and Wish You Were Here are the only albums I still love from them that are post-~1972 (Meddle). I tend to favor the Barrett-era Floyd the most, but those two are masterpieces IMO. That said, I DO think some of David's solo work is awesome too. But I wouldn't argue with your assessment overall....
  8. Best wishes for your mom and you, Dan!
  9. Wow....just hope all is well going forward, Tom!
  10. skullguise replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    The Audiophile Society has a free download of WAV files sampler with Chesky & other music and mixed using "3D Mega-Dimensional Sound" techniques. https://theaudiophilesociety.com/products/the-audiophile-society-welcome-sampler-wav-download Downloaded but haven't listened yet....
  11. RIP Brian Duffy, aka Jet Black. Longtime drummer for The Stranglers, though he retired in 2015. Got to meet him and the band back in 1982 or 83 when they played Boston. A college dorm-mate worked as an intern for CBS records and we took the bassist to WZBC for an interview. Then met the band back at the hotel, and after the show got backstage with them. Jet was a very cool and interesting guy.... https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63904248
  12. Thanks all! Very low key day, had to attend a Cyber Security virtual seminar (day 1 of 3 days!), then Karen and I just brought in pizza and I fell asleep earl 😝 But Friday, son Andrew and his GF Amy will come over for a REAL celebration! Looking forward to that.....
  13. Happy Birthday! Hope it is/was a fantastic one!
  14. OK, now I'm in love..... Wednesday in a goth dress dancing to the Cramps' "Goo Goo Muck" 💖
  15. skullguise replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    Just read about a company that 1) restores older Apogee ribbon speakers, and 2) makes their own in the same tech vein.... I liked some of the old Apogee's, so was nice to hear this. Clarisys Audio is the name....
  16. Happy Birthday!!
  17. Wednesday on Netflix. Huge Addams Family (original TV show) fan. And while this is not the same, nor will anything ever be, it seems fairly good through 2 episodes. Less campy than the TV series (or movies), but I do think Jenna Ortega plays a good Wednesday. Appropriately dark.....good one-liners in that vein.
  18. Great time was had today, hope all had good times however spent!
  19. Happy Birthday!
  20. Very Happy Birthday JPNums!
  21. ^^ Not real....but damn funny!
  22. RIP Robert Clary, LeBeau on Hogan's Heroes and a Holocaust/concentration camp survivor....amazing story. https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/robert-clary-hogans-heroes-star-and-auschwitz-survivor-dead-at-96/
  23. "Misery Rain" is a great and quite applicable term, Nate. That shit just digs into your bones!
  24. Awesome, looks fantastic!
  25. Happy Birthday Dinny!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.