Everything posted by skullguise
-
Hurricane Sandy: "Perfect Storm II?"
No generator here, but did a bunch of non-perishable shopping..... Good luck to everyone in her path!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Congrats, Nate (especially on the night out without kids! But the refi too)
- Happy Birthday Beefy
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Echoes of good luck!
-
The new king? Armageddon, 65% ABV beer
Sadly, not served in the taxidermied corpses of small animals..... http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/10/24/scottish-brewer-unveils-brewmeister-armageddon-world-strongest-proof-beer/ I really have to wonder how GOOD this actually would taste.....
-
slower forum
Nicely done, Tyll.....great to see some faces and hear some slurring
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Al, I like that Of Montreal album, was listening to some of it yesterday. Today: VA - A Tribute To Repo Man. Some nice versions, especially Amanda Palmer doing Suicidal Tendencies' "Institutionalized"
-
Happy Birthday luvdunhill
Happy Birthday, Marc! Hope it's a great one!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Congrats Giants! A local radio station here was talking about the completeness of the team and picked them for the WS champs....this when they were still down 3-1 vs. St Louis......!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
RISE above, Dan! (sorry)
-
Happy Birthday(s) to Iron_Dreamer, CarlSeibert, and acidbasement!
A nice triple bill! Hope you all have great days!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Holy crap, Jacob....is the fingertip bad? Obviously a lot of bleeding but what about permanent damage? Hope it and tooth all are OK, and be well! Nate, I felt the quake too. I was actually sitting on the toilet! Even though I figured it was a small earthquake, I jokingly thought to myself, "What the hell did I EAT today?!!"
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
What is going on with accidents here? Just glad the people are OK, and sorry to hear of the hassles that are ensuing....
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Good news, Vicki. Continued best wishes for feeling good.
-
Happy birthday, Vicki!
Very Happy Biorthday!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Wow, splinters, barricades, and embezzlement....oh my! Never a dull moment on HC! Me: took my son to the doctor and hospital today, his "slightly sore wrist" from soccer game yesterday decided to swell up overnight. Thankfully X-Rays found no breaks; but splint, ice, and ibuprofen for the next few days most likely.....
-
Quiet Keyboard???
- Quiet Keyboard???
At home, I put a small/long pad under the keyboard, it helped lighten the sounds a bit. Some is the keys themselves of course, but the vibration or impact on the desk itself adds a lot more noise than I thought it would..... You may be able to get a not-so-perfectly-quiet keyboard and just use the pad underneath. And BTW, I'm a 6-finger typer! Index and occasionally middle finger on each hand, and thumbs on each hand for space bar. Odd duck I be, but I never learned to touch type and this works for me.- slower forum
No picture, but read this today.....- Total years of marriage at Headcase
That's very cool! The funniest thing about ours was that her co-workers weren't sure it was a "date" (girl talk and all; plus, we met at the theater, apparently against "date" rules) and theyw ere quizzing her before and after. We went out for drinks after the movie, and spent a glorious 2-3 hours getting to know each other. It went by in an instant! Lots of stories, funny anecdotes about both our dysfunctional families, etc. The next day, her co-workers ask her how it was. Her reply: "Oh, it was great, I haven't talked so much and laughed so hard in a long time...." "What did you do?" "Well, we went to Schindler's List...." (she didn't get any farther than that for about 2 minutes, she said, everyone was laughing so hard)- Total years of marriage at Headcase
356 + 17 = 373. We met when Karen was an instructor for Informix Software, and I was working at Wang Lab's. Our first date was....Schindler's List. We were engaged within 5 months of meeting, and married a year later. She is still the most beautiful woman in the world to me (even if she IS getting to be more like her mother! )- And now what did you do TODAY?
Repeat of all the above, Haj. May even the paperwork be painless.....- And now what did you do TODAY?
Good stuff, Dan, congrats!- PS Audio NuWave Dac (NWD)
Just got the PS Audio Newsletter, this replaces the DL3. Looks pretty interesting..... http://www.psaudio.c...players/nuwave/- Happy birthday Old Saint Nick!
Happy 50th!!! And many happy returns....but not of gifts - Quiet Keyboard???
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.