Everything posted by skullguise
-
RIP someone or another
Wow, RIP to a great great man.....
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
True, Dan. She doesn't call herself a "real" vegetarian, I'm sure there is a title for what she does (bacon included). Hope you fell better!
-
Bookshelf speakers around $3500
I used to own the Ref 3A Royal Masters as well, they did very well with some Wright 2A3 mono's I used to own. I'd also recommend looking at Silverlines. The newest version of the SR-17 is much higher than you're looking to spend, but the previous rev's can be had for that amount or less, if you can find them used.....
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I work with a woman who is a bit geeky (she builds her own gaming PC's), and always thought she was a fairly strict vegetarian. No red meats at all, mostly fish and occasionally/rarely poultry. But she just admitted yesterday that she still eats bacon....not TOO often, but loves it. Also stated it as one of the major food groups. I like her more now. Me, today: Boston's Hunger Brunch this morning/afternoon, hanging a bit in town. Then tonight, Jonathan Edwards live. Not a bad day at all.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Good luck, Jacob, hope you get some relief very soon!
-
Happy 25th Birthday Lt. Emooze!
Happy Birthday Adrian!
-
Happy birthday HighLife Dom!
Happy Birthday!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It's amazing what adults do with/for children. Congrats on a major milestone Esme
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Previewing the new album Moon by Snowbird. Simon Raymonde from the Cocteau Twins and Stephanie Dosen. She sounds a LOT like the ethereal whispery version of Elizabeth Fraser..... So far, not a bad album.....sounds a fair bit like Cocteau Twins, which is not a bad thing for me. EDIT: the more I listen, the sillier this gets. Everything is about fields, forests, foxes, owls, bears.....it's getting a little repetitive......
-
Happy Birthday Absorbine_Sr
Very Happy Birthday!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
OK, I guess I now know where the term "spreading like wildfire" comes from..... Gotta think the wind helped, too, but damn!
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Was it this? http://comicsthatsaysomething.quora.com/A-Day-at-the-Park
-
Desktop DAC for around $500?
What about a USB -> SPDIF converter? I think several work in Linux.....
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^^^ Like her a lot Stephen....one of my favorite songs is her cover of I Saw The Light......
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
^^^ Will also check that out, thanks Ian. Me: Angel Olsen - Burn Your Fire For No Witness. Capturing my ears quite well. Tough to describe, maybe Grunge-Country-Folk
-
Happy birthday, Grahame!
Happy Birthday! May it be filled with only enjoyable fluids!!
-
Sony UDA-1
I liked the Wadia PowerDAC that I had, similar type of unit. This seems to take it a step further with the DSD input, plus line in & out....
-
Happy Birthday FrankCooter!
Happy Birthday!
-
Happy Birthday, Dr. John (jvlgato)
Happy Birthday!!
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
MasNoNoNoNoNoNosetts USED to warn you in advance, but that was part of the cost savings. You have to do it yourself now. I know several people who have forgot..... EDIT: forgot the Head-Case auto-correct
-
The Headcase Stax thread
Re: Kingsound: They certainly LOOK nicer. And they take 550V bias, so maybe Stax amp compatible?
-
Fuck in snow
Alien Eggs from a Cold-Weather Planet. The invasion has begun.....time to break out the giant robots.
- Fuck in snow
-
Fuck in snow
Good luck, hope it's nothing major......