Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skullguise

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skullguise

  1. Aesthesys - Ascendere - some pretty nifty proggie stuff, methinks Dusty might know/like.....got this (and others by them) from one of the guys in the NH meet this weekend.
  2. I had the RKV Mk II and K-1000 combo, I thought they worked very well together.....but yeah, while I miss that combo, not rushing to replace it either.
  3. Holy crap, sorry to hear she/they went through all this; hope it all comes out OK in the end.....
  4. Thanks all, had a good day. Headphone meet up at Fidelis Audio in NH, nice turnout of decent human beings. When I got home my wife and son met me at the door with ~50 small wrapped things, all in a trail, very clever. Then off to a second location of my favorite restaurant for my standard birthday dinner (slightly changed from "Bayou Catfish" to "Bayou Redfish" but I think even better). Then watched the Bruins finally win a fucking game. Though befitting my new age and pending AARP membership status, I fell asleep for part of the third period. But in reality, turning 50 means I'm one day older than the previous day. When life is overall pretty good, it's "just another day." I measured this milestone with a smile, not with panic....
  5. Welcome to my religion, Stretch. Jews have a built-in worry gene....but hope things get more sleep-worthy for sure very soon! Nice to see and hear about trees, well-behaved grand-kids, and more.
  6. Happy Birthday Tom, hope it's full of greatness!
  7. Going pretty old school. I wasn't even 10 years old when my brother got this album, I asked him to play it many times a day. He must have liked it too, as he didn't kill me. Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies.
  8. Well said Antonio! And many of us are in that same boat....especially with the downturns in the market over time nailing 401K's, IRA's, and the like. Not that it makes you feel any better, other than plenty of people sharing your misery.
  9. You beat me to it, Al. "Some of you may not have your Geek Pulse yet.....but don't worry, we have your money....LOTS of it....."
  10. skullguise replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    For those that like tech tools and gadgets, Cyberguys Cyber Monday sale is 25% off everything. Keycode: CYBMON15 expires: 12/1/2014 at 11:59 PM PT
  11. Happy Birthday! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. Almost missed it! Hope you and family are feeling better and that you were able to enjoy your birthday today!
  13. Yes, but did that Red Oxx bag have a label that said "Cannon binoculars" ? Ric, I got a nice chuckle from your story only because I've done something somewhat similar
  14. Hope everyone feels better soon Haj... We made great time to Long Island. I'm relaxing in a 6500 sq ft house right now..,
  15. Happy Thanks Birth Giving Day!
  16. Whoa, nasty crap Nate, glad you are prepared. Heavy wet snow here, but not many inches yet, and we still have power (our wiring is underground, but we are very susceptible to lousy feeder grids). We're supposed to be heading out early tomorrow morning to head to Long Island, hopefully all will be OK. Stay warm, and good luck!
  17. Just finished what is likely the very last of the Repairman Jack novels....bummed.....
  18. Lena Fayre - Oko.....intriguing......better than your average folk-pop. To be determined if it pulls me in strong....
  19. skullguise replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Dang, I'm selling a balanced K702 because I have too many phones, and I still almost jumped on this. WTF......did hold off though......
  20. Is it really tomorrow and it's "today" in Australia when Wink posted? In any case, Happy Birthday!
  21. skullguise replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Yeah, I was surprised to see one when I visited my in-laws in Florida. Chalk full of semi-decent deals on semi-decent stuff, with a fair amount of idiots as "helping" staff. I can't even remember what i was asking for when I went in, but two different people didn't know what i was talking about. Fuck, even Best Buy Geek Squad folks were able to answer my question.
  22. Happy Birthday!
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. Absolutely, Al....way too many greats this year. RIP.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.