Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blessingx

High Rollers

Everything posted by blessingx

  1. Dinny, no email here either, but for days I've not be able to edit most of my order details because "your items have either been prepared for shipment or have already shipped." Can you change your address or shipping method? Suppose this is all like the first wave. Some got updates, some not. Everyone got boxes. Also here's a roundup of some interesting bags... http://www.macgasm.net/2010/04/03/macgasms-roundup-of-ipad-cases-covers-and-sleeves/ Pick up one of those Padovas in ostrich.
  2. Try less birds and more wolves.
  3. Great news on the iPad/Pico combo! Now to figure out if I really need that Pico slim then? \ And I think the 24/96 was 'forthcoming' according to the Apple List.
  4. A little Os Mutantes.
  5. Damn, mines still 'ships late April.' From first wave not sure that's accurate though.
  6. For those wanting to go cheap on a Belkin Grip Vue-like case and willing to take a chance on headphone plug holes, generally fitting, etc. found the below: PCMICROSTORE APPLE IPAD TPU CRYSTAL SKIN CASE - CLEAR WAVE DESIGN / PCMicroStore.com Use code "IPAD30OFF" to drop it to $15 w/ free shipping. $35 less than the Belkin. Ordered one tonight so can report back.
  7. This is a kinda cool proof of concept (similar to Scrabble)...
  8. You may in the end be right, but since the rumors originated from Apple, I'm hoping for the opposite (more support).
  9. [url=http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/27/arts/television/27daze.html]
  10. blessingx replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Head-Case, 1922. Full Sized.
  11. Reforming your company in 1 easy step.
  12. blessingx replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  13. Thanks. Bonus item also from today and England. Mick's rock. Keith's roll. The Stones and the true story of Exile on Main St | Music | The Observer
  14. I wonder if something like this would even fit? APPLE Metallic 3.5mm Female To 3.5mm Male Handsfree Adapter(Silver), FREE Shipping, APPLE PHONE Metallic 3.5mm Female To 3.5mm Male Handsfree Adapter(Silver)
  15. No camera adapter at the SF stores. Was told they'd likely be in the stores late this week though. Have seen the Belkin Grip Vue Thermoplastic Polyurethane case on a couple co-workers iPad and love it in nearly every regard except the headphone jack hole is extremely small (can't even get an AT/Sony screw plug in let along a Grado adapter, etc.). Because of the form/shape of the case I think cutting a larger hole would be difficult, so anyone seen a similar (preferably TPU) case with a large-ish headphone jack hole by chance?
  16. Taken another step since last time...
  17. I think the 4070/007t combo must be great... because 4070s arrived Friday and I'm plugging them into a 007t tonight! Okay, haven't heard it or the others w/4070s. Fingers crossed.
  18. Some encouraging news: Dear Aunt TUAW: Can I use a USB keyboard or headset with my iPad? - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
  19. ... and a crazier brand name. No wonder!
  20. blessingx replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Maybe one of the weirder deals - 23&Me in celebrating DNA day with a one-day $99 special for genetic testing. Today better than the $500 I paid and the $1000 it cost when I got it half price. I did it about a year ago and it's actually pretty cool and they satisfied my privacy concerns. This stuff is pretty early in its development, but about the fullest testing you can get under $250,0000, and you're updated as the research comes in. http://www.23andme.com/
  21. Someone needs to actually test USB devices like audio instead of reporting "it looks like." Grrrr. Still hoping for using with Pico, etc.
  22. blessingx replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    Logitech Squeezebox Radio System - $110 - dealmac.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.