Everything posted by blessingx
- Articles
-
Ye Macce Threade
You can go to About This Mac/System Report/Software-Applications to check also.
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
Since Hasselhoff doesn’t come up often... https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/oct/08/thirty-years-of-freedom-why-david-hasselhoff-remains-an-icon-for-german-unity?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
-
RIP someone or another
Marty Allen! Also...
-
RIP someone or another
Now Paul Lynde, Charles Nelson Reilly, and Rip Taylor are all gone.
-
RIP someone or another
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
The most important thing in photography - wear good shoes.
-
RIP someone or another
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: Ghosteen review – In the first album wholly written since the death of his son, Cave reaches an extraordinary, sad and beautiful artistic evolution- What are you listening to Part the Third
This.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Didn’t he do duets with KITT on tour for several years?- Chord Mojo
So interestingly I see the Mojo just dropped significantly to $399. Temped at that price as I have a new work use. Anyone still using one?- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
An interesting photographers storm shots I thought others might enjoy... http://mitchdobrowner.com/lightning-strikes- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
For those on IG, this guy does some amazing astro stuff from his backyard with some limited gear. https://instagram.com/cosmic_background?igshid=1wao486wc76ul- Happy Birthday Jim!
Hope it’s a great one- Fleabag
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Discovered on the Gladwell Broken Record podcast, David Byrne is putting out music lists (with playback) as a radio show so checking out his covers stream... http://davidbyrne.com/radio/david-byrne-presents-under-the-covers- Succession
Pretty sure you and C. would enjoy.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Two more then I'm jumping back to the future. Besides the collections are going South quickly. I think Mikey is on to something. I never hear it mentioned, but was there a far lesser FM killed the more regional AM star? Dusty, the democratization seems a next step (and seemingly could have even reversed the personal branding jump). As aging and personal bias intertwined here, I'll also include a shot of a vehicle I heard many of these songs in - the '74 Plymouth Road Runner. Memory is tricky, but I'm pretty sure everything sounded better on it than my current 2011 Kia Optima (Running-It-Into-the-Ground Edition).- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
- What are you reading now?
I love audiobooks read by the author.- Neil Young claims he was working on an audiophile iPod with Steve Jobs
Reviewing the end. The 21st Century Record Player- What are you listening to Part the Third
Keeping the K-tel-like life going. Was the 70s the last relatively innocent point before personal branding really took off or I am confusing personal aging with society’s march?- Succession
Is search broken or after a season and a half has there really been no mention of Succession? Anyone else digging it? - What are you listening to Part the Third
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.