Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blessingx

High Rollers

Everything posted by blessingx

  1. In case you didn’t see this coming... Light Ends Its Multi-Camera Dreams of Revolutionizing Photography https://petapixel.com/2020/06/13/light-ends-its-multi-camera-dreams-of-revolutionizing-photography/
  2. And following up to Mikey's post (and the concert)...
  3. Listening to ECM on Qobuz, I think.
  4. https://www.ttvjaudio.com/Grado-Hemp-Headphone-p/gra7777796.htm
  5. I’ve moved to stronger psilocybins and now enchanting sirens follow me wherever I go.
  6. I may have just hit the rails part, and agree on likability, though at least part of that is probably the differences between the paths/general stories covered (and if rumors are true it’s going to get darker in three). Kinda like if Seinfeld was a season of, well Seinfeld, and then a season of its final episode.
  7. blessingx replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    For the Bezo... lovers seems wrong... Apple Watch gen5 25% off.
  8. Speaking of super fun series, one of the pluses of HBO becoming HBOMax is the Warner/TBS tie in, so Search Party seasons one and two are widely available before season three hits in a few weeks (season four already deep in production). Been drinking in season two around work this week.
  9. It was destiny! In season 2 episode 3 of A Series of Unfortunate Events (which I believe maps over to book #612), they introduced Esmé Squalor, clearly named after the Salinger short For Esmé, with Love and Squalor, which a certain other Esmé is named for. She just smiled the whole episode.
  10. On the subject of black covers and white lines
  11. "I Still Play features eleven new solo piano compositions by John Adams, Laurie Anderson, Timo Andres, Louis Andriessen, Donnacha Dennehy, Philip Glass, Nico Muhly, Brad Mehldau, Steve Reich, Pat Metheny, and Randy Newman."
  12. Meth is child’s play compared to what he was on in that scene. Nice job.
  13. This a dozen times.
  14. Terje Rypdal Waves
  15. Ghosts of West Virginia. Maybe the best Steve Earle album since The Mountain.
  16. At least a force on nature
  17. Christo dies at 84
  18. Moar Thundercat
  19. Thundercat - It Is What It Is
  20. ^ And the also have refurbs to save a bit. It's one of those I came across at https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/audio-interfaces/ci/22903
  21. Let us know when you get to the prequel.
  22. I don't have an answer for you so should probably keep quiet, but there are devices from IK Multimedia, Apogee, etc. for getting stereo (in some cases selling mono or stereo versions) into iOS over lightning, so that part seems possible. Trick I suppose is the conversion and input hardware.
  23. Until Saturday check out these dudes. Anyone who has read McCarthy's The Road try to make it 10 minutes. I dare you. "Very poorly written."
  24. Don’t see a good place to stick this under speakers so placing here. Christopher Stringer worked on many of Apple’s biggest hits. Now, he’s getting ready to release a new series of smart speakers that could compete with Apple HomePod and Sonos. https://www.fastcompany.com/90508816/ex-apple-designer-to-launch-a-product-that-competes-with-apple-itself?partner=rss&utm_campaign=rss+fastcompany&utm_content=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=rss
  25. So next...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.