Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. Klipsch Chorus Speakers
  2. Happy Birthday Ian!
  3. I thought that was a dummy resistor for testing high power amps under load What are the resistors in series around the outer edge for?
  4. nikongod replied to Hopstretch's topic in Speakers
    AKG K240 penis gourd?
  5. nikongod replied to naamanf's topic in Off Topic
    Congratulations Naamanf & wife!
  6. Happy Birthday to Tyll!
  7. Whoa! Sorry to hear that Brent.
  8. I have not opened it, and don't plan to I downloaded the FSM from vinylengine, and it is way too hardcore. This TT sounds really good with the DL-s1 I just got. It took very little effort (align, set VTF, set antiskate) to get a nice 3-d soundstage. Im quite happy. Has anyone experimented with inverting opamps for 0-ohm input impedance with MC carts? I combined the front end of the RJM phonoclone link with the Passive-riaa opamp phonostage like he describes HERE and am quite happy with the results. Im still up in the air whether I prefer my SUT or this.
  9. Do you have the skills necessary to work on R10?
  10. Happy Brithday!
  11. Im sorry to hear that Steve
  12. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Im getting one.
  13. Starting a Meerkat colony in your backyard will solve your spider, snake, and scorpion problems. They may not be legal, and will almost certainly dig many holes all over the place. Its a small price to pay.
  14. Craigslist FTW. Vinylengine It weighs 37 pounds. Thats not so bad except that its mounted at shoulder level The arm seems like it will be a good match for a Grado or other medium-high compliance cart which is perfect since there is a DL-s1 in route and I have a bunch of Grados.
  15. I agree this is silly.
  16. You just quoted and agreed with yourself.
  17. The Primary of my SUT is floating/balanced for noise rejection My tonearm cable is also only about 12" long. When I had the VPI Scout and a similar setup I ran the whole thing without a ground anywhere on the TT for a couple weeks because I forgot. Thanks I also have SME envy. They are really neat arms.
  18. I also got a new arm. Clearaudio RB250 with Michales technoweight. Wired with some absurdly pure silver wire milled cartridge clips For some time I have wanted a tonearm with a DIN connector, and opportunity knocked too loud as the arm came to me with broken wires from the base out. Cardas DIN for rega, 1877 din, unshielded cable to SUT. The paint is metallic blue. Its quite nice looking.
  19. Happy Birthday Birgir!
  20. Happy Birthday Mike!
  21. Happy Birthday!
  22. My headphones have feelings, and you just hurt all of them. Do you have any idea how long its going to take to console them? I can see my HD800 and R10 crying on each others shoulders in the corner now. Its terrible. Grados are manly headphones so they dont cry, but I can see them holding it back. The Stax collection is donning its samurai garb to defend the honor of their family.
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Is it bad that I find that slightly arousing?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.