Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nikongod

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nikongod

  1. double post
  2. Happy Birthday!
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. I have a question about hole saws. I am looking into buying a 5 1/2" hole saw to make armboards for my turntable. I am curious how these things are measured. The hole for the arm board is EXACTLY 5.5", the Technics armboard measures 5.469" and I would not mind if it were a tiny bit looser, but it cant be 5 1/4" because then it the mounting screws will be too close to the edge So how are holesaws measured? Ar ethey the diameter of the hole (which would leave the puck smaller) or the diameter of the puck? or the average?
  5. Happy Birthday Guys!
  6. Happy Birthday Ken!
  7. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. Happy Birthday
  10. nikongod replied to Shahrose's topic in Headphones
    I think they are great headphones. There you go, as much effort in the reply as the question. regarding posting on multiple forums: Is it an effort to start a worthwhile thread here or an effort to just ask a couple forums the same question to avoid looking for info yourself? Im all for an HE6 thread here too. just not "pretty please read for me because I asked you to." totally lame.
  11. Happy Birthday!
  12. please count me in for a Medium in both blue and red.
  13. I swapped CD's with Aimless1 He got me a totally awesome CD: 11:11 by Rodrigo Y Gabriela Thanks!
  14. I had an awesome time, Many thanks to Gene.
  15. Sorry to hear Steve.
  16. this meet is pure win.
  17. my plane just landed a moment ago. no wi-fi makes me sad
  18. I am in the terminal. Im so excited.
  19. Happy Birthday!
  20. In for the Matt crew.
  21. Happy Birthday!
  22. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  23. nikongod replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.