Everything posted by nikongod
- Happy Birthday Blessingx
- Happy Birthday Ken!
-
Liquid Lightning
I have to agree with everyone else who says that we as a group sound petty and imatture ripping this gear apart in every way imaginable. Really guys, I dont see what the big deal is. The few people who can buy one deaf will either be blissfully unaware, or hear something better and move on. It keeps the hobby rolling along even if the new stuff is only "OK". Maybe owning one will be the catalyst for someone to actually appreciate something better VS just being told that its better. What was the squawkey crap playing in the background? I need to add it to my list of CD's not to buy.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Sorry to hear mike, my condolences.
-
2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
I opened Ric's gift to me because its Chanukah. He sent me a collection of restored X minus one radio broadcasts from the 1950's They are totally awesome!
- Happy Birthday DouglasQuaid
- Happy Birthday atothex!
-
Happy Birthday Donald North!
Happy Birthday Donald!
-
Happy Birthday bosebuttons!
Happy Birthday Tom!
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
On this fine evening I drink a Rogue XS McRogue Scotch ale that was a gift from ASR Steve. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/132/1578 I drink this fine beer to commemorate it being in the way of my turntable and me wanting to play a record.
-
Happy Birthday daveDerek
Happy Birthday Dave!
- Happy Birthday Arnaud!
-
Happy birthday Gene! (agile_one)
Happy Birthday Gene!
-
Happy Birthday Salt Peanuts!
Happy Birthday!
- 2011 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
-
Happy Birthday grito naranjas (screaming oranges)!
Happy Birthday Alex!
-
Happy Belated Birthday luvdunhill!
Happy Birthday Marc!
- slower forum
-
Happy Birthday Boomana
Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday Pabbi1
-
Looking to build a new rig... help me blow some cash =)
Sorry for the long delay. here is the MPX3 PSU, taken from my toaster-style MPX3. Its pretty much the same on the PCB. I prefer the MPX3 power supply to the supra PSU for safety and awesomeness. an extra RC cell is worth a lot in my book.
-
slower forum
Nothing good can come of this. Make sure the guys who filmed Jackass see it.
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Im going for a few hours. Saturday, 9-12.
-
Happy Birthdays Wayne (Wmcmanus) and Ironbut!
Happy Birthday Guys!
-
Happy Birthday Currawong
Happy Bitrhday Amos!