Everything posted by dsavitsk
- Head Case Motorsports
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- RIP someone or another
- Mattresses
I think I'd be worried about the top wool layer getting crushed and not being able to be refluffed, so you might want to add a topper of some sort.- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
An exciting young player, but posted here for being a spectacularly well framed and timed photograph.- RIP someone or another
https://law.justia.com/cases/california/court-of-appeal/3d/119/757.html- What are you listening to Part the Third
- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
A fake oldie that became a real oldie by a fake band that became a real band.- Happy Birthday Kerry!
- Kitty Talk
Eye herpies is super common in any cat that's ever been outside. All of ours have occasional breakouts requiring eye drops. Some take them better than others, but none like them.- Ye Macce Threade
Looks like you are in luck! https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60263574/- Post what you're watching
I'm curious to see this. The old movie is pretty good, but not great. I've probably ready Catch-22 15 times at this point - usually what happens is I go looking for a quote, start reading, and realize I have read the whole thing again. If you haven't read it, I cannot recommend Something Happened enough.- ecp audio
The order period for the third batch of the Ravenswood/DSHA3F is closing June 8th. Delivery is expected in late August.- What are you listening to Part the Third
- A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-of-thrones-season-8-with-competent-writers- Happy Birthday Pars!
- Mattresses
They are definitely not free, though this is Head-Case ... We're still happy with ours, and I'd buy it again. I'd describe it as being cozy austere, and the temperature regulation is the part I like the most. At the end of the year they sell the floor models for 30% off which can make it a little more reasonable. And if a floor model mattress is creepy, the toppers are replaceable - and they are supposed to be replaced every 4 to 5 years which is an added expense to consider as those are not free, either.- What are you listening to Part the Third
- 15" Windows laptop
I can't speak to the Thinkpad L's. I've never seen one in person, but the pictures look a little clunky. You'd probably be unnecessarily paying a lot for the Thinkpad name. My dislike of Ideapads goes back a few years and relates both to the manufacturing quality, and security issues. Things in the computer world change quickly, so I have no idea if any of that is relevant anymore.- 15" Windows laptop
It's not pink, but you can get a 15" Thinkpad (T580) in your budget. If lightweight is your criteria, I might go with a 14" as there are many more options. The T480s and X1 Carbon are the two nice ones, but both probably push the budget. I would't wish an Ideapad on my enemy.- Happy Birthday Shelly!
- 2019 NHL Playoffs
- A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit
Maybe a horde of Dothraki/Unsullied is a fourth thing? You don't know until you try.- Kitty Talk
I'm so sorry for your loss, Craig. - What are you listening to Part the Third
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.